dani
Diamond Member

Re: Singapore Concert 2012

Post by dani »

I assume they are flying out right now to Singapore
Rach

Post by Rach »

Libera will be interviewed tomorrow, April 5 at AM Live on Channel News Asia. The show starts at 6:30 AM, Manila time. I hope I posted the link correctly  channelnewsasia.com/live/

Just sharing. Thank you. I'll be flying in to Singapore on Friday morning and watching the concert on Saturday night. Hope to get some pics. Promise to share it here. 
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Thanks Rach - will look forward to seeing those pics and enjoy your trip. A few other (madly dedicated) fans have travelled over there to see the Libera boys perform in Singapore and Japan. No official confirmation by Libera yet but I presume they will have arrived by now.

I tried that link but it doesn't appear to be working for me. According to your information it will air about 11:30pm UK time. Now I just need to find a way to make it work. Proxy server perhaps?
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
b20me

Post by b20me »

JimmyRiddle wrote:Thanks Rach - will look forward to seeing those pics and enjoy your trip. A few other (madly dedicated) fans have travelled over there to see the Libera boys perform in Singapore and Japan. No official confirmation by Libera yet but I presume they will have arrived by now.

I tried that link but it doesn't appear to be working for me. According to your information it will air about 11:30pm UK time. Now I just need to find a way to make it work. Proxy server perhaps?
Hi Jimmy, the live streaming only works in selected Asian countries.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

b20me wrote:Hi Jimmy, the live streaming only works in selected Asian countries.
Hi b20me - thanks I thought that might be the case. I'll have to try some work-around measures then ;)

Libera - Singapore facebook page - have posted that libera will be interviewed at 8am (11pm UK time) on Symphony 92.4FM and then 50 minutes later on Channel New Asia. Thanks to them for that information.
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Great, the buzz is starting to kick in here :D Will keep my eyes peeled for any news and updates.
I'm very curious which boys will be on tour and what the setlist will be - especially since it'll probably predict the line-up and setlist at Arundel.
To all who are going, have a safe trip and enjoy the unique sound of Libera!
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

maartendas wrote:Great, the buzz is starting to kick in here :D Will keep my eyes peeled for any news and updates.
I'm very curious which boys will be on tour and what the setlist will be - especially since it'll probably predict the line-up and setlist at Arundel.
To all who are going, have a safe trip and enjoy the unique sound of Libera!

It will be the same set list but Arundel wont have the same line up as we normally get some new boys as its home soil that just get the feel of a concert.

Plus ( i will be proven wrong ) but some older boys i doubt will be on the tour due to sitting there GCSE's when they get home. This holiday is the holiday before you set them so its normally you stuck with a book in your hands.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

JimmyRiddle wrote:
b20me wrote:Hi Jimmy, the live streaming only works in selected Asian countries.
Hi b20me - thanks I thought that might be the case. I'll have to try some work-around measures then ;)

Libera - Singapore facebook page - have posted that libera will be interviewed at 8am (11pm UK time) on Symphony 92.4FM and then 50 minutes later on Channel New Asia. Thanks to them for that information.
Is that Thursday 11pm our time or tonight 11pm as i am not sure if they are in front of us time wise or behind.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

dani wrote:Is that Thursday 11pm our time or tonight 11pm as i am not sure if they are in front of us time wise or behind.
Sorry just realised they are 7hrs ahead not 9! - so UK time the morning radio program starts at 12 midnight and they are scheduled to be interviewed around 1am and then 1:50am for the Channel News program.

One sound engineer safely in place - I expect the rest of the crew are also enjoying amazing views of Singapore's skyline
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

Nice! Libera Singapore has posted earlier that they have arrived.

In that picture, Esplanade is just behind Marina Mandarin hotel. And if you look closely enough, you'll see the white Merlion statue in front of the river.
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

libera36

Post by libera36 »

Libera360 has put up a list of the boys on the tour... There are 24 boys listed:

Henry Barrington, Ciaran Bradbury-Hickey, Jude Collins, Luke Collins, Kavana Crossley, Thomas Delgado-Little, Dylan Duffy, Ben Fairman, Matthew Jansen, Stefan Leadbeater, Barney Lindsell, Isaac London, Matthew Madine, Eoghan McCarthy, Oscar McFall, Michael Menezes, Jakub Niedermaier-Reed, Cassius O'Connell-White, Matthew Rangel-Alvares, Carlos Rodriguez, Adrian Sheard, Ralph Skan, Michael Ustynovych-Repa and Lucas Wood.

I guess we will find out tonight/tomorrow if this list is complete or not... 24 boys is a reasonable number to tour with, but it seems fairly unlikely that any of these boys' voices have changed. :?
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

libera36 wrote:Libera360 has put up a list of the boys on the tour... There are 24 boys listed:

Henry Barrington, Ciaran Bradbury-Hickey, Jude Collins, Luke Collins, Kavana Crossley, Thomas Delgado-Little, Dylan Duffy, Ben Fairman, Matthew Jansen, Stefan Leadbeater, Barney Lindsell, Isaac London, Matthew Madine, Eoghan McCarthy, Oscar McFall, Michael Menezes, Jakub Niedermaier-Reed, Cassius O'Connell-White, Matthew Rangel-Alvares, Carlos Rodriguez, Adrian Sheard, Ralph Skan, Michael Ustynovych-Repa and Lucas Wood.

I guess we will find out tonight/tomorrow if this list is complete or not... 24 boys is a reasonable number to tour with, but it seems fairly unlikely that any of these boys' voices have changed. :?
I did think that Daniel , Liam , Ben and Alex would not tour because of there GCSE's so that is logical .

But you are right that there seems to be no back row here?. We kind of knew Sam had left due to him helping out at St G's , so it could mean Jonathan and Josh have also stepped down .

Ralph's voice has not broken as i heard him recently but its certainly not far off that stage i would hazard a guess. No idea on Stefan but i assume its fine.

Adrian is a new boy , also Lucas Wood and Michael Menezes have not toured before.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Out of that list that would make Stefan and Ralph the oldest on this tour at 14?

a very young line up if that is correct, i am betting that Eoghan will get some solo's in this tour if that is the line up
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Yes very interesting if there are no backrow boys touring, I think that would be a first? It will be hard to imagine no 'tenor/alto' supplement to their live repertoire. Well I think there must be some older lads that haven't been announced yet in the list, but with 24 trebles (I presume they are all in that range) I don't think it will be as big a back-row as last year.

ps. I cannot find a way to play the live feed on channel news asia - so either they will record the web interview themselves or somebody else may capture it - not me this time i'm afraid.
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Relieved to see Ralph on the list but curious to see if any of the older boys will turn up. It's hard to think of a Libera concert without Josh, Liam, Ben, Sammy, Tiarnan, Jakob and the Leggett brothers... I wonder if Matt Madine will miss his big brother.
Eoghan I expect to be the main soloist along with Stefan and Ralph. Other soloists I would guess to be Cassius, Isaac, Carlos and Luke.

Do we have pictures of the newbies?
Oscar McFall
Michael Menezes
Adrian Sheard
Lukas Wood
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above