Adam Harris (former)

Current and former Members of Libera

Moderator: Moderators

Sue
Silver Member

Adam Harris (former)

Post by Sue »

I'm happy about the new section about Libera members & would like to introduce former member & soloist Adam Harris to the newer Libera fans. Also, for the fans who know Adam, it is a possibility to remember & don't forget this boy.

So, here we go :D
Adam was born in 1985 & joined Libera/Angel Voices in 1995. He celebrates his birthday this month, becomes 26. Perhaps he has become a father himself now. Nobody knows :) Perhaps he married, nobody knows, too. It's possible that some of the other former members are in contact with Adam. He was in the group together with the Geraghty-brothers, the Baron-brothers (Chris & Alex), Liam O'Kane, (a small) Benjamin Crawley & Robert Ogilvie.
Adam was a soloist, some of his solos are Gaudete, Salva Me, Mysterium, Lux Aeterna, Pie Jesu, Libera, Do you hear what I hear...

Adam on BCSD: http://www.boysoloist.com/artist.asp?VID=545" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Adam video links:
compilation " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Lux Aeterna " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Pie Jesu http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/dbcWOMmkQGc/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
other compilation " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Gaudete " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

photo's:
Unbenannt.jpg
Unbenannt.jpg (20.83 KiB) Viewed 4295 times
Unbenannt.jpg
Unbenannt.jpg (20.83 KiB) Viewed 4295 times
maartendas
Diamond Member

Re: Adam Harris (former)

Post by maartendas »

Wow, so happy you created this topic - believe it or not, I was thinking of doing the same thing today! I have mentioned it here and there before but I have a *thing* for Adam's voice, and his version of Lux Aeterna is just mesmerizing and captivating... as seems to be his way of singing as well. Kind of "out there" concentrated. A really wonderful soloist from the legendary early years :D
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
Sue
Silver Member

Post by Sue »

I believe you Maarten, the same for me. Thinking about an Adam-Thread for month, now I've finally open it :D Was a lovely natural boy, his natural treble voice was soooo gooood & wonderful high! I love all of his solos, especially in Gaudete, early Lux Aeterna & Adam is sooo cute in this video of 'All things bright & beautiful' at 1:02
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I created a biiig Adam Harris photo-collage, maybe I can reduce the image size to show it here..But reduction worsens the quality of the image (you can use the arrows below & right the image to look at all)
ad.jpg
ad.jpg (117.32 KiB) Viewed 4270 times
ad.jpg
ad.jpg (117.32 KiB) Viewed 4270 times
Some new informations about Adam Harris, he still lives in London. He likes to celebrate parties with his friends & Adam is playing electric guitar in a band. He also like to look TV, drawing and Adam is playing computer games. Adam has family in Scotland & he love cheese toasties :D In 2010 he worked with sound mixing & music for fun.

Photo from 2007 (arrow on right side to scroll down)
2007 Adam H in Schottland.JPG
2007 Adam H in Schottland.JPG (33.88 KiB) Viewed 4257 times
2007 Adam H in Schottland.JPG
2007 Adam H in Schottland.JPG (33.88 KiB) Viewed 4257 times
liberainchicago

Post by liberainchicago »

Thank yous to all of you for your postings here. It's nice to see whay some of the former members are up to.
Julia
Silver Member

Post by Julia »

Since I really wasn't around during Adam Harris's time, I guess you could say I am a newer Libera fan :roll: anyway, after reading this topic, I went on youtube and looked up videos of Adam Harris. Wow :D He was very talented. Very nice treble tone, and GREAT stage presence. He kept you glued! Thanks for posting this topic, and for posting topics of older members in general, as some of us newer fans didn't encounter them as much, and it's great to get to konw Libera history :D
Last edited by Julia on Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
dolorosa, flumenosa, desolata, lacrimabila-
the water sighs for me
Through teardrops now I see
The streaming water knows
The fountain overflows

To cry for all, to wash all sorrows in waves of peace and love
Free my thirsty soul again
O living fountain

Twitter Acount: ArtisticTempest
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Julia wrote:Thanks for posting this topic, and for posting topics of older members in general, as some of us newer fans didn't encounter them as much, and it's great to get to konw Libera history :D
That's what the forum is for :)
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

Adam Harris was Awesome...
"The most powerful sound in music is silence..."
Sue
Silver Member

Post by Sue »

Funny thing is that Adam loves Marilyn Manson today :D
Adam on his trip to France 2007
(use the arrows below & right the image to look at all)
Adam Harris 2007 Frankreich.jpg
Adam Harris 2007 Frankreich.jpg (24.32 KiB) Viewed 4038 times
Adam Harris 2007 Frankreich.jpg
Adam Harris 2007 Frankreich.jpg (24.32 KiB) Viewed 4038 times
Ziqian

Post by Ziqian »

Sue wrote:I'm happy about the new section about Libera members & would like to introduce former member & soloist Adam Harris to the newer Libera fans. Also, for the fans who know Adam, it is a possibility to remember & don't forget this boy.

So, here we go :D
Adam was born in 1985 & joined Libera/Angel Voices in 1995. He celebrates his birthday this month, becomes 26. Perhaps he has become a father himself now. Nobody knows :) Perhaps he married, nobody knows, too. It's possible that some of the other former members are in contact with Adam. He was in the group together with the Geraghty-brothers, the Baron-brothers (Chris & Alex), Liam O'Kane, (a small) Benjamin Crawley & Robert Ogilvie.
Adam was a soloist, some of his solos are Gaudete, Salva Me, Mysterium, Lux Aeterna, Pie Jesu, Libera, Do you hear what I hear...
Unbenannt.jpg
i introudced libera to one of my classmates,King.After listening to the songs i sent to her,she told me that she really enjoys their songs and her favourite are Lux Aeterna,Salva Me and...Libera...
well,she didnt know they are all soloed by Adam,haha :lol:
Btw,she is not the first one attracted by adam's voice in my class(once i got a chance i introudced libera to my classmates :wink: )
Sue
Silver Member

Post by Sue »

Just today I was made aware about this newer fan compilation video of Adams solo's
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ziqian, sounds funny this experience with your classmates :lol:
Last edited by viabuona on Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Violation of the privacy