Please read

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

kay
Silver Member

Please read

Post by kay »

Not sure where this belongs BUT. Over at Angel voices a so-called fan is offering 'a very rare video' of the boys by email to members. Please be very careful. There is one phrase ion the email that is very disturbing 'this contains a clip that was not meant for fans' I dont know about anyone else BUt I certainly dont like the sound of this at all. That clip could be anything, even something very, very bad. So if you get it here please use your own judgement on it.
I Listen To the Music Of Angels
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Re: Please read

Post by fan_de_LoK »

I was spammed also by this person, as were other people on the french forum :roll:

The spammer is obviously doing a scam, it has all the characteristics, proposing something so-told very rare, so-told very private, and introduced as to be for sure expensive as he wrote "you have to accept my terms and conditions on owning such" :lol:

So the guy would had several copies of that DVD, and now he is selling the only few remaining to him ? So credible, so comical....
He will just duplicate the DVD a much as needed to take money from the maximum of people :mrgreen:

I'm sure the phrase to mentioned Kay don't leads to any secret/private video, this is just to tempt buyers.
I'm sure that DVD, if really exists, is only one of those already known compilation fan's made, having Libera videos from Youtube, songs and tours video like the 2009 Spring Japan-Usa tour, nothing else.

This person is definitively to be avoided ! :evil:
maartendas
Diamond Member

Re: Please read

Post by maartendas »

Yep, same here. The DVD was said to be made as a souvenir of the Philippines tour in 2009 containing mostly private footage of the boys having fun, Josh' birthday, some interviews and so on. It contains no musical performances except Bayan Ko. Ofcourse I declined the offer.

Since the Forum Rules do not allow any talk of the boys' private lives and commercial trading, I have decided to lock this topic.
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above