Singapore Concert 2012

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Re: Singapore Concert 2012

Post by carina_gino20 »

Hi Mike, do you have a more detailed seat chart than what SISTIC is showing? I can only see the block layout but I want to check where the seats that are being offered by the system are.
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

Lauren
Silver Member

Post by Lauren »

carina_gino20 wrote:Hi Mike, do you have a more detailed seat chart than what SISTIC is showing? I can only see the block layout but I want to check where the seats that are being offered by the system are.
I just happen to be on the forum and saw your question. :D

http://www.mini-angels.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

Hi Lauren, thanks! That's really helpful. Has anyone tried if you could choose your own seat? There's an option to "let the system assign the best seat" and another one. But either of these options give me the same seat.

b20me

Post by b20me »

carina_gino20 wrote:Hi Lauren, thanks! That's really helpful. Has anyone tried if you could choose your own seat? There's an option to "let the system assign the best seat" and another one. But either of these options give me the same seat.
Hi there, I think the only way for you to choose your own seat is to give them a call. Hope this helps. =)

http://www.facebook.com/LiberaSingapore" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MikeT

Post by MikeT »

Hi Carina, Lauren has posted the correct plan. The only thing is, we're not setting up the first two rows, as they will be part of the stage setup. So rows A and B won't be utilised. Row number C (the first usable row) is blocked for sponsors / VIP. We are releasing row number D and E for sale tomorrow while F and G remain blocked for sponsors. We went on sale rather early w/o being able to assess the needed quantity of sponsor seats. And w/o sponsors, this concert would not be possible. Hope this clarifies things. And B20me is right. Call Sistic, that's probably the best way to chose the tickets you want.

Mike
b20me

Post by b20me »

MikeT wrote:Hi Carina, Lauren has posted the correct plan. The only thing is, we're not setting up the first two rows, as they will be part of the stage setup. So rows A and B won't be utilised. Row number C (the first usable row) is blocked for sponsors / VIP. We are releasing row number D and E for sale tomorrow while F and G remain blocked for sponsors. We went on sale rather early w/o being able to assess the needed quantity of sponsor seats. And w/o sponsors, this concert would not be possible. Hope this clarifies things. And B20me is right. Call Sistic, that's probably the best way to chose the tickets you want.

Mike
Aww, guess I was slightly too early in purchasing seats. I just called Sistic to see if they'd allow me to change my seat to a row D, but they're very strict on their no-exchange policy. Oh well...
Last edited by b20me on Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rach

Post by Rach »

Hi all. Bought my tickets on Day 1 at past 9am, and got Row H tickets. It was the only best row offered at that time. Had i known, that Rows D &E will be offered at a later date, I would have waited. Now, I couldn't be able to exchange my tickets because of the "No exchange policy". So sad...
timjanni

Post by timjanni »

Willing to change an excellent Row H ticket against an average D or E ticket. If someone is interested please let me know. :mrgreen:
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

Spotted in the wild!

Well, not exactly. I was queuing up to buy concert tickets and saw the fliers at the SISTIC counter.

I finally bought Row D, slightly off-center tickets. Probably the best seat I've gotten in the concerts I've attended. I arrived home with a silly grin on my face. God-willing, I will be seeing the boys this April. I can't wait! :D

b20me

Post by b20me »

carina_gino20 wrote:Spotted in the wild!

Well, not exactly. I was queuing up to buy concert tickets and saw the fliers at the SISTIC counter.

I finally bought Row D, slightly off-center tickets. Probably the best seat I've gotten in the concerts I've attended. I arrived home with a silly grin on my face. God-willing, I will be seeing the boys this April. I can't wait! :D
Lucky you! =)

Btw, I can't seem to view your photos on this forum for some reason. They say I have to register or something. :?
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

Why, yes, stupid imageshack. Even I couldn't view without logging in. :lol:

Here, I've uploaded them to Flickr:

b20me

Post by b20me »

carina_gino20 wrote:Why, yes, stupid imageshack. Even I couldn't view without logging in. :lol:

Here, I've uploaded them to Flickr:
Thanks, Carina! =) Nice shots.
Last edited by viabuona on Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Quotet pictures
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

sweetangel16
Silver Member

Post by sweetangel16 »

Hi guys. Long time no see. Sorry I've been away from the forum for so long. It's good to be back. Guess what? I'm coming for the concert too!! :D My seat is at Balcony A. Hope to see you all who are going soon.
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

The promo video for the Singapore concerts is on youtube!

[youtube][/youtube]
http://www.mini-angels.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;