ni hao!everyone:)

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Moderator: Moderators

Ziqian

ni hao!everyone:)

Post by Ziqian »

(my english is not very good,so if i make any mistake,forgive me:P)
Hi,everyone .ni hao ma :D
My name is Ziqian but please,call me Leslie.(i like Bridge to Terabithia~)Im new here and im a chinese girl.Well,look at that pic,its me. You can see me always with a pencil and a sketch book because i love painting.Recently i kept drawing Josh..by the way,i LOVE josh very much!:)
I got to know libera in 2009.One night i was watching a video called you were there sung by saint marc,PCSM(its a french choir famous for jean-baptiste maunier and his film Les Choristes),by mistake,I opened another video below ,I falled into the song in no time.The song is also called you were there,sung by Tom Cully.before that I thought saint marc must be the best choir of all,so I ignore all the other choir,including libera..only saint marc worth listening…,In my opinion.After listening to libera’s ANGELIC voice,saint marc is…..*&^%$#@!^ to me.
LIBERA!!!
I started to search all the music,videos,websites…about libera,everything!My favourite member is Tom at first, he is such a nice soprano. Then, I was attracted by Josh, his smile came into me like sunshine, and his voice is so sweet and gentle.I listened to his lullabye for a thousand time ,tried to hear his breath so that I can feel him.
At the age 15,i havent much clue about wats important,and i think life is about 1)painting,painting,painting…being a perfect illustrater2)going to find josh.I know the 2nd is a bit crazy,but that’s my plan,im now working on it.i must make myself perfect firstly.
I read a sentence in a magazine:some people come into our lives for a season,a reason,or a life time.And i think libera came into my life,of course,for a lifetime,especially Josh.
maartendas
Diamond Member

Re: ni hao!everyone:)

Post by maartendas »

Welcome to the forum Ziqian. Hope you like it here.

Josh has always been a good 'promoter' for Libera, attracting new fans through his voice and way of singing. But all boys are unique and valuable to Libera. And as time goes on, old boys leave and new ones appear.

Ofcourse I'm curious to see your paintings and drawings one day ;)
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
Ziqian

Post by Ziqian »

hi marrtendas,nice to meet u :)yeh i found here a very nice place,erm..i can send u some of my paintings if u want to see them
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

Welcome! Great to have you here! :D
Josh is my favorite as well :wink: I finally got to meet him this summer after 3 years of waiting, and it was just wonderful being able to talk to him!
It's awesome that you paint! I have no artistic skills at all!! haha.. hope to chat with you more in the future!!
timjanni

Post by timjanni »

Welcome Ziqian,

have fun here together with us. Libera is something very special. (Bridge to Terabithia is a great film, I've seen it several times.)
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Ziqian wrote:(my english is not very good,so if i make any mistake,forgive me:P)
Welcome aboard Ziqian - your english is a million percent better than my chinese! Do you have any idea of Libera's popularity in China? They were planning to tour there this year, before circumstances beyond their control cancelled the tour. Please stick around if you can, we might your need your help to translate for us when Libera do eventually make landfall in China. I'm sure it won't be long before you get that prized opportunity to see them in your country.
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
Ziqian

Post by Ziqian »

HI Rebecca, Timjanni and Jimmy :D Thanks for ur warm welcome!
Well, about libera’s popularity in china: a number of people r crazy about libera here in china! If u come to baidu post bar, u ll be surprised to see thousands of posts there:http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=libera&fr=ala0#!/m/p0(of course ,all chinese,haha) .Last week i made a speech to my class and at the end of it i opened the video we are the lost,everyone became quiet suddenly,and they looked all intoxicated !:o
One of the baidu libera post bar's memebers wrote to St.Philip Church and got a reply,in that mail, Canon Patrick Washington said:"I fear that there is little chance of Libera coming to China because touring is very expensive and sponsors always have to be found. It would of course be a great privilege to come to China but it is unlikely to be possible."
"sponsors"is a big problem,but im not worried at all because more and more people got to know libera now.Anyway,i hope they come as soon as possible!!!

I ll be glad to be a mini translator,haha:P
(Unfortunately,i cant use youtube or facebook here,i guess there must be many great videos about josh on youtube,i need ur help,can u help me downlode?)
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Ziqian wrote:hi marrtendas,nice to meet u :)yeh i found here a very nice place,erm..i can send u some of my paintings if u want to see them
Cool, you can send me a PM (through the message inbox)

...Or maybe you're brave enough to share them with all of us? 8)
There are more talented creative people on here like Julia who paint and a lot of us are involved in music in some way :)
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
Julia
Silver Member

Post by Julia »

Welcome on board! So you paint? I do to! :D What types of things do you like painting best?
dolorosa, flumenosa, desolata, lacrimabila-
the water sighs for me
Through teardrops now I see
The streaming water knows
The fountain overflows

To cry for all, to wash all sorrows in waves of peace and love
Free my thirsty soul again
O living fountain

Twitter Acount: ArtisticTempest
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Hi there Ziqian - hope you can watch this in China:

[youtube][/youtube]
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

Yorkie wrote:Hi there Ziqian - hope you can watch this in China:
ziqiN WELCOME
i hoppe u have anice one enjoy the forum with us i am jenna nice to meet you
i am plest to hear all soon
Last edited by viabuona on Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Quoted Video
Ziqian

Post by Ziqian »

Hi Jenna,hi Yorkie,nice to meet u too! :DIve been quite busy studying(endless homework..:P) these days,and i cant use pc often until next month after the final exam finishes.I decide to put my paintings for josh here later.Oh,its amazing to meet friends from all over the world through libera :wink:
If anyone want to see my other paintings(not libera),just mail me ,haha
Merry X'mas!
ps:Yorkie,im afraid i cant open that video here,thank u anyway.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Ziqian wrote:Hi Jenna,hi Yorkie,nice to meet u too! :DIve been quite busy studying(endless homework..:P) these days,and i cant use pc often until next month after the final exam finishes.I decide to put my paintings for josh here later.Oh,its amazing to meet friends from all over the world through libera :wink:
If anyone want to see my other paintings(not libera),just mail me ,haha
Merry X'mas!
ps:Yorkie,im afraid i cant open that video here,thank u anyway.
Have a word with your fellow Chinese national Orange_The_Talent - seems to have some ability to bypass the annoying censorship imposed by your government :wink:
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
LiberaMe

Post by LiberaMe »

hi, ziqian! nice to meet u here, i'm also a newbie and although i'm not chinese, i'm now learning chinese at guangzhou.
很高兴认识你,希望以后能见个面(如果能在Libera的音乐会上见面,我就更高兴了!)
Unfortunately,i cant use youtube or facebook here,i guess there must be many great videos about josh on youtube,i need ur help,can u help me downlode?
i have a good news for you: i CAN open youtube and facebook here, in china, hahaha... i've used a proxy called Freegate for a while, and it allows me to open youtube freely and watch the libera videos there. if u don't have this proxy, u can try ktunnel. just type http://www.ktunnel.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; at ur browser and u can enter youtube and facebook (mobile) immediately. it's a bit slow, but better than nothing at all i think :D
Lauren
Silver Member

Post by Lauren »

Ni hao, Ziqian! I am happy you found Libera and this forum! I hope you will be able to use LiberaMe's link to view more videos, too. It is so exciting to hear about the many fans in China. Hopefully Libera will be able to go to China someday! Do well on your exams! :D
http://www.mini-angels.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;