Libera boys twittering

Current and former Members of Libera

Moderator: Moderators

Benj
Silver Member

Re: Libera boys twittering

Post by Benj »

Yorkie wrote:
Benj wrote:If someone tweets a Libera boy ‘what’s your favorite color?,’ he may choose to answer directly or if he thinks it’s an invasion of privacy or simply doesn’t feel like answering it, then he can ignore it.
And that is my point in a nutshell. Inane and pointless drivel that becomes invasive. Maybe the boys do like it, but they are children and I am not. People will do as they wish, of course, and we all differ in our opinion of acceptable behaviour. I come from a different generation and am probably out of touch with the modern world. Hey ho.

And you are right, it is weird to post so much on this forum but for the most part people are adults and a good many of them I've met in real life. That, I think, is rather different from chasing children around the internet.
It's very noticeable now that you're trying to impose your own standard of morality and behavior on Libera fans. You want to show that you're being very protective of the boys as if it's your obligation to do so.

Do you think no one in Libera is guiding the boys that is why you are taking the role upon yourself?
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Benj wrote:It's very noticeable now that you're trying to impose your own standard of morality and behaviour on Libera fans. You want to show that you're being very protective of the boys as if it's your obligation to do so.

Do you think no one in Libera is guiding the boys that is why you are taking the role upon yourself?
And yet you are setting your own standards as the correct ones. A question was asked and I gave my answer. I said people wouldn't like it. You could of course just ignore me and carry on doing what ever it is you are doing safe in the knowledge that I won't be looking, monitoring or assuming some sort of moral guidance role on behalf of Libera.

I can assure you that I have no interest in being seen as 'the boy's protector'; I'm certain that nobody in Libera will be sitting down to their Christmas dinner today, raising a glass in my honour and saying what a wonderful chap I am.

It seems that the only opinion that is valid on the forum is one that you agree with.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

Benj wrote:It's very noticeable now that you're trying to impose your own standard of morality and behaviour on Libera fans. You want to show that you're being very protective of the boys as if it's your obligation to do so.

Everyone has an opinion, but that’s all it is. I don't really see anyone trying to impose their views, so I don't see an issue here.
Yorkie wrote: I can assure you that I have no interest in being seen as 'the boy's protector'; I'm certain that nobody in Libera will be sitting down to their Christmas dinner today, raising a glass in my honour and saying what a wonderful chap I am.

It seems that the only opinion that is valid on the forum is one that you agree with.
Well I myself would not go as far as saying you’re a wonderful chap, but your certainly not a bad chap, so I will raise a glass and say Merry Christmas to you.

Cheers

Paul
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato