Happy Thanksgiving

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

Happy Thanksgiving

Post by Anonymous »

I would like to take the time out and greet everyone here a happy thanksgiving. Although this is mainly celebrated in the US, it is always great to be thankful. I am thankful to have this website and for the boys and their talent. I am also thankful for my co-webmaster and sponsor Mark Lane who has helped me bring this website to where it is today. I am also thankful for each and every one of you all who support Libera and this website, as well as to my friends and family across the globe.

May you all have a thankful day, take care and God bless!!
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Post by jennaluvspbr »

Kevin wrote:I would like to take the time out and greet everyone here a happy thanksgiving. Although this is mainly celebrated in the US, it is always great to be thankful. I am thankful to have this website and for the boys and their talent. I am also thankful for my co-webmaster and sponsor Mark Lane who has helped me bring this website to where it is today. I am also thankful for each and every one of you all who support Libera and this website, as well as to my friends and family across the globe.

May you all have a thankful day, take care and God bless!!
hello kevin how are you doing its me jenna happy thanks giveing umm i hope you have a good one and a nice weekand kevin god belss you and any ways take care i am looking forword of seeing some new things from you take care now from jenna
Digs
Silver Member

Post by Digs »

Thanks Kevin,
I hope that you had a great day, and that you are getting the rest that you need.
I, as I am sure everyone else here is, am very thankful for all of your very hard work and energy that you have put into Libera Dreams.
What you give everyone is somewhere we can go each day to forget our troubles for awhile, and enjoy the bond that brought us all here. LIBERA and their wonderful music. :D That is truly something to be thankful for.
Digs
"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything."
Plato
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Oh yes, Digs, I totally agree!