libera's offical website

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

kthomp
Silver Member

libera's offical website

Post by kthomp »

hi i was just wondering
i went onto libera's official website, and it has changed back to an older version.
i was just wondering has it done this to any one elses or is it just my rubbish laptop again :evil: (i hate my laptop)
anyways just wondering
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

Kthomp:
That's what I get, too. It may be down for revisions or there's a problem with the host server.
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

i have emailed libera and hope to get a response soon to why the website has changed i will post what they say when i find out.
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

Yeah, please let us know! I moved this to the WWW subheading, hopefully the first stop for anyone else who's wondering about the official site.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Hmm...strange. Their website went down for a while too I remember not too long ago. Hopefully its just a glitch and they will get everything back to normal soon. Please let us know, kthomp, when you back from them what happened.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

It's still down.

5 min later Edit: Not any more it isn't.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Their website is back to normal now it seems. Not sure exactly what they have been doing to it but its back online now as it should. If anyone hears otherwise please let us know.
krishna mie
Silver Member

Post by krishna mie »

is the updated version the one with a brown heading? or is it with the blue one? :?: :?: :?:
if you want to know about virtue, look for a virtuous man!!!