f u were to adopt any of these kids, who would it be and y?

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

krishna mie
Silver Member

f u were to adopt any of these kids, who would it be and y?

Post by krishna mie »

to the moderators: i hope this will not inappropriate... :D

they're just so adorable and i can't help feeling like a doting mum everytime i watch their videos...

anyhow, if you were to adopt any of these kids, who would it be and why? :D

for me, it'll be edward day!!! he's such a baby! can't believe he's 13 already :) but he's really got this heart of a child
if you want to know about virtue, look for a virtuous man!!!
Candid
Silver Member

Post by Candid »

um.. this topic is over my head, I would have never thought about being a parent to any of these kids. So far I've worked in a daycare for almost a year, I call it the looney bin, and also for a whole year worked with grade school kids while I was in H.S. They can be quite a pain especially the 6th graders. So for now I don't want kids at all. Its way too difficult. I wouldn't adopt any of them, I don't have the means to be a parent and support them. Plus if you adopted them like in a few month from now, they might be difficult to deal with seeing that they are older and not infants. So they have a huge history and you're taking them away from what they grew up knowing ( I live in U.S.A). So my answer is I wouldn't adopt any of them based on the whats stated above. :)