how did you learn about libera?

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

krishna mie
Silver Member

Post by krishna mie »

i first read them when i was looking for soothing Christmas songs while resting from school paper works.. and while beating up the deadline, they really kept my mind going.

xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Through YouTube! I was browsing through videos on YouTube and miraculously chance upon Libera! :D
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

My friend and I were having our "study break" (which was longer than the studying) a week before our exam last year, and she showed me a video of Sanctus. Needless to say, I was hooked since then. :lol:
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

carina_gino20 wrote:My friend and I were having our "study break" (which was longer than the studying) a week before our exam last year, and she showed me a video of Sanctus. Needless to say, I was hooked since then. :lol:
i fond libera on youtube a week a go in 2008 or 2007 and i was just in awwww when i fond out a bout them so i have there cd and dvd and its just so much fun for me wching them i been a fan for a long time now and there is no words to have for the boys
libera36

Post by libera36 »

I found them on YouTube!! I was watching a video of the Vienna Boy's Choir (My Heart Will Go On) and "I Have A Dream" was a suggested video... I wasn't really hooked until I heard Sanctus though....
Narnian

Post by Narnian »

I found Libera through Youtube... Actually I was looking for "Oklahoma" by Billy Gilman. Dont know how, but I find Libera :)
:wink: it’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice :wink:
BruceH

Post by BruceH »

A few years ago on a Saturday evening, while driving, I was listening to a program called "Boundaries" on XM radio. They were playing a song by Libera. I have always been interested in this type of music. Thius, since Libera sounded so good, I headed to the store to buy one of their CD's instead of driving home.