angel voices dvd

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

angel voices dvd

Post by jennaluvspbr »

hello its me jenna there is a dvd comeing out in november24th and i dot know ifs it a new one or a old one from 2007 or 2008 ples fined out on myspeas.com or facebook .com thanks libera fans and ples let me know from jenna
DrewE
Silver Member

Post by DrewE »

My understanding is that it's the release in Europe (and maybe elsewhere) of the same DVD that was released in the USA last year. That's the only DVD that Libera has produced as yet. It's nicely done, and gives a pretty decent taste of what a concert by Libera is like (and more so if you brought a good pair of opera glasses).
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

DrewE wrote:My understanding is that it's the release in Europe (and maybe elsewhere) of the same DVD that was released in the USA last year. That's the only DVD that Libera has produced as yet. It's nicely done, and gives a pretty decent taste of what a concert by Libera is like (and more so if you brought a good pair of opera glasses).
becues i been looking a rouns to see if its a new one i lookt on faces book and its from the uk or some thing like that thanks for telling me from jenna
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

jenna it is the same dvd as last year it has just been re realesed internationally so every country can get it, not just europe and america

it was filmed in leiden same as last years concert
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

kthomp wrote:jenna it is the same dvd as last year it has just been re realesed internationally so every country can get it, not just europe and america

it was filmed in leiden same as last years concert
i see thanks kara from jenna
Narnian

Post by Narnian »

Hi, fans ;)
I would like to buy this DVD, thanks for your posts here ;) Just 2 questions -
1) Are Kavana and Ralph Skan singing in this concert or not? :)
2) and what about Joe? :roll: :roll:
:wink: it’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice :wink:
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

joe singings in the concert, the other two dont
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
Digs
Silver Member

Post by Digs »

Narnian wrote:Hi, fans ;)
I would like to buy this DVD, thanks for your posts here ;) Just 2 questions -
1) Are Kavana and Ralph Skan singing in this concert or not? :)
2) and what about Joe? :roll: :roll:
The answer to your questions are

1. No Kavana and Ralph are not in the DVD

2. Yes Joe is in the DVD and does a wonderful job. :D

It is a Great dvd, I would say that this is a must have for any Libera fan.
"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything."
Plato
Narnian

Post by Narnian »

Thanks a lot, Kara :) THANKS, Digs ;)

Must buy this DVD :) Joe is coool, i know :)
... and have to wait next DVD to see Kavana & Ralph :)

Fans, tnx for your support 8)
Last edited by Narnian on Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Talking about the DVD, I love all the songs on it! But I wanted to rip the videos from my DVD into my Sony MP4 player so I could watch them when I'm traveling to school. And I couldn't figure how to do that! A friend told me something about DVD decrypter.. Is anyone able to help? How do you guys transfer the videos in your player?
Narnian

Post by Narnian »

xsakurax wrote:Talking about the DVD, I love all the songs on it! But I wanted to rip the videos from my DVD into my Sony MP4 player so I could watch them when I'm traveling to school. And I couldn't figure how to do that! A friend told me something about DVD decrypter.. Is anyone able to help? How do you guys transfer the videos in your player?
Yeah, I have the same problem with downloaded clips from youtube to my PC. Would like to copy to mobile phone, but my phone can't recognize format... Where is the problem and how can transfer videos to mobile phone and MP4?

P.S. Maybe new topic? 8)
tnx a lot, FANS ;)
Urs

Post by Urs »

To convert videos. I use this: http://www.videohamster.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Select the button "VideoHamster" and then at the right "Load & Save"

If necessary change language on the top.

Here you have two options: Paste a link for example from youtube and select the desired format. For my nokia mobile phone I select "Mobile3GP".
I've created a nice version of "You where there". BTW I also created a MP3 File of that File - perfect!

Optionally you can convert files on your harddisk.

Enjoy!
Urs
carpe diem