I am back

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

TEB
Gold Member

I am back

Post by TEB »

To all,
Sorry for my 2 week absence but I lost my entire hard drive to a virus. I lost everything. Hundreds of songs, pics and videos, including every one of my Libera vids.
If you have Spy Bot Search and Destroy on your computer, do not dl the upgrade. In fact, just delete the entire program. The virus came piggybacked into that upgrade.

I hope someone noticed my absence. Another board I belong to, supposedly a Christian board, didn't notice. Not a one.

Anywho, I am back and hopefully, to stay.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
kjackson83

Re: I am back

Post by kjackson83 »

TEB wrote:To all,
Sorry for my 2 week absence but I lost my entire hard drive to a virus. I lost everything. Hundreds of songs, pics and videos, including every one of my Libera vids.
If you have Spy Bot Search and Destroy on your computer, do not dl the upgrade. In fact, just delete the entire program. The virus came piggybacked into that upgrade.

I hope someone noticed my absence. Another board I belong to, supposedly a Christian board, didn't notice. Not a one.

Anywho, I am back and hopefully, to stay.
Hi there, TEB--I did miss you and am certainly glad you made it back!
Digs
Silver Member

Post by Digs »

Hey Tom,
you had me worried, I sent you a pm through the forum a while back and still did not hear from you. I am sorry to hear your hard drive crashed, but glad to hear you are OK. Welcome Back!!
Digger
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Thanks everyone. I also have a new email address. If anyone of you desire it, please send me a pm and I will see you receive it.

I think I am most hurt about this all with the loss of all the music I had. Including some old Libera stuff such as Dies Irae and a solo tune by Liam O'Kane.
All this problem because someone had more free time on their hands than common sense. To set out to purposly destroy someone elses computer is not only senseless, it is just plain stupid. I just want to smack myself and go "D'oh" Actually, I'd rather smack the person who made the virus.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."