Canada Concerts - April 2011

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

john45
Gold Member

Post by john45 »

fan_de_LoK wrote:Congratulation to whom booked the 4 perfectly centered places in Kitchener (row A, seats 18-21) :).
[/img]
Hi Patrick

I have A21.

Due to a glitch in the system it appeared that my first order had not gone through so I repeated it and ended up getting A23 as well. So I have an extra front row seat if anyone is interested.

By the way, I confirmed that the AA to HH rows will not be in use and row A is indeed the front row.

We still have some snow here in New Brunswick but there was none in Toronto when I passed through on Sunday. Let's hope it stays that way though snow in April is not unheard of.

John
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

That's great you've got a perfect seat John ! :D
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

john45 wrote: I have A21.

Due to a glitch in the system it appeared that my first order had not gone through so I repeated it and ended up getting A23 as well. So I have an extra front row seat if anyone is interested.
Whichever one you keep, we'll be neighbors that night. I landed A22.

Wonder who got the rest of the center front?
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

fan_de_LoK wrote:Congratulation to whom booked the 4 perfectly centered places in Kitchener (row A, seats 18-21) :).

We (François, Paul3003, Viabuona and myself) will be just on the right of them, first row, which are very great also !! :)

Have a look on that photo, and see how well placed are the first row regarding the stage !
The stage is large and mostly important, it's low ! The sight promise to be exceptional :D

Thanks Patrick, you got us great seats ;)
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

tom413 wrote:
john45 wrote: I have A21.

Whichever one you keep, we'll be neighbors that night. I landed A22.

Wonder who got the rest of the center front?
We have A24 & 25! :D For some reason the guy wanted to put us in the 3rd row center. He thought they were better seats. Hope he's not right. But I'm only 5' 0", so I'd rather sit in the front row. :wink:

Lauren
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Great news Lauren !
It will be so nice to see you and Lexi again !! :D
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

You, too, Fan de LoK! :D

Lauren
sweetangel16
Silver Member

Post by sweetangel16 »

tom413 wrote:All of them. :D

I just booked my spot in Kitchener now.
Wowee!! How lucky. Now I really feel like going. But too bad I don't have enough money to go. Looks like I'm stuck here :( . But anyways, enjoy them all.

Charmaine
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

Lexi wrote: We have A24 & 25! :D For some reason the guy wanted to put us in the 3rd row center. He thought they were better seats. Hope he's not right. But I'm only 5' 0", so I'd rather sit in the front row. :wink:
Lauren
That's good news Lauren. It will be great to see you and Lexi again. Are you going to any of the other shows?

I called the Centre on Monday for seating advice and also received a sales pitch for sitting further back as that person felt the sound quality isn't as good up front. I was willing to make that "sacrifice" for the front row.
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

sweetangel16 wrote:
Now I really feel like going. But too bad I don't have enough money to go. Looks like I'm stuck here :( . But anyways, enjoy them all.

Charmaine
Thanks for the kind thoughts.

I know just how you feel. It's difficult for me to read about the concerts in other parts of the world and not want to be there.
It just hasn't been practical, but maybe some day.
Freak

Re: Canada Concerts

Post by Freak »

Great news! :D :D
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

I don't know if any of the other Kitchener buyers noticed, but there is a new class of ticket available for the concert. VIP Boxes being offered at $20 more.

I contacted the Centre to inquire about this and was told that they are at the Mezzanine level further away from the stage. The ticket agent said these seats are pricier because they are a private box and offer clean sight lines, but they will definitely be further away from the stage. Whew!
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

tom413 wrote:I don't know if any of the other Kitchener buyers noticed, but there is a new class of ticket available for the concert. VIP Boxes being offered at $20 more.

I contacted the Centre to inquire about this and was told that they are at the Mezzanine level further away from the stage. The ticket agent said these seats are pricier because they are a private box and offer clean sight lines, but they will definitely be further away from the stage. Whew!
I asked about those also. There are only 32 VIP box seats. Apparently the locals who go to a lot of concerts there really like those seats. They consider the ones closest to the stage to be the best of the 32.

Lauren
LiberAeterna

Post by LiberAeterna »

Hi everyone!

A lot of excitement here as many of you are locking up concert and travel arrangements :) I will be attending the last two concerts in Hamilton and Guelph and because my Mom's birthday is on April 24, I will be flying her out to see Libera with me :D! My Aunt and Uncle live in upstate New York so they should be able to attend at least one of the two shows with us. I am guessing most of you going will be purchasing the premium seats? I look forward to seeing some of you again (tom413, fan_de_LoK, Lexi (will you be attending those two concerts?) and meeting many new fans as well :D ! Hopefully, we can arrange a nice get together...

Peace and Love
Sing, Sing, Ye Heavenly Choir
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

LiberAeterna wrote:Hi everyone!

A lot of excitement here as many of you are locking up concert and travel arrangements :) I will be attending the last two concerts in Hamilton and Guelph and because my Mom's birthday is on April 24, I will be flying her out to see Libera with me :D! My Aunt and Uncle live in upstate New York so they should be able to attend at least one of the two shows with us. I am guessing most of you going will be purchasing the premium seats? I look forward to seeing some of you again (tom413, fan_de_LoK, Lexi (will you be attending those two concerts?) and meeting many new fans as well :D ! Hopefully, we can arrange a nice get together...

Peace and Love
I will be at the second from last with fan_de_LoK, Viabuona and françois, so ill see you there.
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato