Canada tour posters

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

paul
Site Admin

Canada tour posters

Post by paul »

Libera just anounced that posters are available for download for there Canada tour :)

http://blog.libera.org.uk/resources/pos ... nada-tour/
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

So nice, I was already missing some positive news :D
dani
Diamond Member

Re: Canada tour posters

Post by dani »

paul30003 wrote:Libera just anounced that posters are available for download for there Canada tour :)

Do they do this so the fans can self promote?' as in print them off and then stick up places!
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

dani wrote:
paul30003 wrote:Libera just anounced that posters are available for download for there Canada tour :)

Do they do this so the fans can self promote?' as in print them off and then stick up places!
Hmm, I think they are going to fly to all the 7 places to stick them up... probably tomorrow :lol:

If seriously then I think - yes- they are a 'charity group' so it's fair to encourage fans to self promote :D
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

dani wrote:

Yes, as I wrote on the "Canada Concerts" threads, these posters can be printed up and posted anywhere, including online. Obviously people living in Ontario can physically put them in stores, doctor's offices, coffee shops, etc. But if you know of any web sites that you could post them to, please feel free. Every little bit helps.

Lauren
bar
Silver Member

Post by bar »

Oh my goodness, I really want to go to that! I've been waiting for a Canada tour for ages!

They should come to Vancouver... :cry:
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

I'm going to print them and stick the round myy room.

Its still not quite sunk in that i'm doing 6 concerts in Canada so ill put them up to remind me that its happening :)
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

bar wrote:Oh my goodness, I really want to go to that! I've been waiting for a Canada tour for ages!

Hope you can go!! I know fans are comming from France and the UK, so Vancouver isn't too terribly far!
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

paul30003 wrote:I'm going to print them and stick the round myy room.

Its still not quite sunk in that i'm doing 6 concerts in Canada so ill put them up to remind me that its happening :)
Good idea!! I might put up the Hamilton one :D I'll also see if my family up there will print some out and post them!
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

Rebecca (: wrote:
bar wrote:Oh my goodness, I really want to go to that! I've been waiting for a Canada tour for ages!

Hope you can go!! I know fans are comming from France and the UK, so Vancouver isn't too terribly far!
And from the US and Japan! :D

Bar, I hope you can come, too! It's gonna be awesome! :D
bar
Silver Member

Post by bar »

Hmm...well I AM on summer vacation from school at that time. Perhaps. Is anyone organizing some sort of group thing? I'd love to go, but a bit daunted by going alone. :shock:
bar
Silver Member

Post by bar »

HOLD ON...NOOO! April?! April is smack dab in the middle of final exams.

NYOOOOOOO..... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

bar wrote:Hmm...well I AM on summer vacation from school at that time. Perhaps. Is anyone organizing some sort of group thing? I'd love to go, but a bit daunted by going alone. :shock:
Depends on which concert you'd want to go to :) I know quite a few people are going to the first 3, and some are going to all of them! I'll only be at the Hamilton one (6th one), and I'd love to meet up with as many fans as possible, since it was a ton of fun in Epsom!
bar
Silver Member

Post by bar »

bar wrote:Hmm...well I AM on summer vacation from school at that time. Perhaps. Is anyone organizing some sort of group thing? I'd love to go, but a bit daunted by going alone. :shock:
Depends on which concert you'd want to go to :) I know quite a few people are going to the first 3, and some are going to all of them! I'll only be at the Hamilton one (6th one), and I'd love to meet up with as many fans as possible, since it was a ton of fun in Epsom!

Hmm...I suppose the latest one, but my last final exam is on the 19th of April, so probably not.

NOOOO...I've been dying to see Libera live for years.
sweetangel16
Silver Member

Post by sweetangel16 »

bar wrote:

Hmm...I suppose the latest one, but my last final exam is on the 19th of April, so probably not.

NOOOO...I've been dying to see Libera live for years.
Aww. I'm sorry. I wish they could go to Vancouver too. My classmate is staying there now. I'm also dying to see Libera too.

Charmaine