New Japan Tour Video (22 minutes!!!)

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

danieb88 wrote:Fantastic video!! so nice to hear from the newer boys - and the live clips are brill!
i hadnt seen them in their black robes (orinocco flow) before - its abit strange rele!
very pleased they have posted this vid :)
Love the 'almost-Dominican' feel to it.
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

irishoreo wrote:Yorkie, i'm doing well for today lol, just busy now that I've transferred to a "real college" and concentrating on my forensic psychology degree.

I believe they use the hoods to catch most of the food lol....i completely see where you are coming from...but possibly do that just to be completely certain...to be honest i've even had instances where I was eating with a hoodie on the correct way and food still got inside some how :shock:
These are the times when I hate te fact the videos are blocked in my office computer. :shock: I have to wait till I get home to see the video. Haha. :D

<Off topic> Wow, forensic psychology. Is that like those crime shows on TV? :D
DrewE
Silver Member

Post by DrewE »

A very nice video indeed. It's great to hear a bit from so many of the members.

I'm sometimes surprised at how different some people sound when talking and singing.
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

It's good to have every boy an equal chance to talk in that video! Even awesome Libera actually posted that up on their channel!
plumpuff6
Silver Member

Post by plumpuff6 »

The parts where you hear bits from concerts are AMAZING! I really, really wish I could see Libera live, now more than ever! Wow. I've only seen a few minutes of the video but I'll finish it later...it's so great. What an awesome documentary video so far.

Does anyone know what region the DVD for the deluxe edition of Peace is?
et laudate Domino in laetitia
et cantate Domino gloria
saecula et saeculorum, Alleluia
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

plumpuff6 wrote:The parts where you hear bits from concerts are AMAZING! I really, really wish I could see Libera live, now more than ever! Wow. I've only seen a few minutes of the video but I'll finish it later...it's so great. What an awesome documentary video so far.

Does anyone know what region the DVD for the deluxe edition of Peace is?
The European version is region free and in NTSC (which is the type of t.v. display used in the US). The Japanese version is also NTSC but nobody has confirmed yet if it is region locked. I very much doubt it will be so either version (in my opinion) will be able to be viewed in the US on an ordinary DVD player.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Choirfan
Silver Member

Post by Choirfan »

Wow, such a charming insight into what happens when they are on tour.

It is so nice to see all the boys speak, but notice already how just six months later, it is slightly out of date as some of those boys have left and new ones have joined. I so miss Flynn, Alfie and James T.

Have to say Ralph seems like such a nice happy kid, well they all do, but he really stood out for me. And Ben, what a messer!

I have my tickets booked for Epsom in March and i am bringing a friend along who is new to Libera.
"You are not alone"
paopao

Post by paopao »

Choirfan wrote:Wow, such a charming insight into what happens when they are on tour.

It is so nice to see all the boys speak, but notice already how just six months later, it is slightly out of date as some of those boys have left and new ones have joined. I so miss Flynn, Alfie and James T.

Have to say Ralph seems like such a nice happy kid, well they all do, but he really stood out for me. And Ben, what a messer!

I have my tickets booked for Epsom in March and i am bringing a friend along who is new to Libera.
i didn't see James T on the photos a French fan took from recent concerts, was he leaving libera as well? oh..i just started to like this kid :cry:
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

paopao wrote:
i didn't see James T on the photos a French fan took from recent concerts, was he leaving libera as well? oh..i just started to like this kid :cry:[/quote]

Its to early to say about James T. He could of been ill or gone on hoilday with family. If he is missing in London then he has probabley left but at the moment missing one event does not mean he has left.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Just re-watching the video and a few notes.

One the Stefan opening is amazing. The song should really be on there next album.

Also love the fact Carlos does not remember Stefan's name. Seems random but comes across as funny.

And clearly the Concert was recorded so why not release a dvd of it? The quality is high so seems very odd that they have no interest in marketing another dvd.
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Is this video included on Peace Deluxe, just on the Japanese version, or neither?
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

TullyBascombe wrote:Is this video included on Peace Deluxe, just on the Japanese version, or neither?
It is on the Peace Delux Japanese version.
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

Nikki178 wrote:
irishoreo wrote:Yorkie, i'm doing well for today lol, just busy now that I've transferred to a "real college" and concentrating on my forensic psychology degree.

I believe they use the hoods to catch most of the food lol....i completely see where you are coming from...but possibly do that just to be completely certain...to be honest i've even had instances where I was eating with a hoodie on the correct way and food still got inside some how :shock:
These are the times when I hate te fact the videos are blocked in my office computer. :shock: I have to wait till I get home to see the video. Haha. :D

<Off topic> Wow, forensic psychology. Is that like those crime shows on TV? :D
Haha, yea its like the crime shows...except a bit more dangerous than i thought ;-)
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

dani wrote:
TullyBascombe wrote:Is this video included on Peace Deluxe, just on the Japanese version, or neither?
It is on the Peace Delux Japanese version.
I imagine the quality is a bit better on the DVD version. How would I go about obtaining the Japanese version?
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

TullyBascombe wrote: How would I go about obtaining the Japanese version?
You can buy the japanese version from Amazon.com but the price is high : $75

You can also order it from Amazon Japan : it's only 2900 yens (about $35) + but with the shipment near the same price of the CD (!) the total is about $70 :?

An alternative is to order from HMV Japan : 3333 yens + 1500 Yens for shipment : 4833 yens, (about $60)
(use the link "English" at the top right hand corner to swith the language displayed)