US Tour Dates - Summer 2010

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

The Libera Yahoo group is reporting that the Dallas show will be on August 1st, the day before Fort Worth.

The stated reason for the postponement was travel problems.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

So they are all a lot closer together now. I hope they still manage to get some choir downtime and see the local sights.
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

Good to see - Libera have updated their FB, Youtube video and the blog about the changes :)
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

JimmyRiddle wrote:So they are all a lot closer together now. I hope they still manage to get some choir downtime and see the local sights.
From a business standpoint, closer is better. Although it appears this was not by design, there is no denying that this should keep expenses down.

As for down time, I note that three of the four metropolitan areas on the tour are blessed with a rather large Six Flags amusement park. Only Nashville does not, but there should be plenty available to interest the musically inclined in that city.
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

tom413 wrote:
JimmyRiddle wrote:So they are all a lot closer together now. I hope they still manage to get some choir downtime and see the local sights.
From a business standpoint, closer is better. Although it appears this was not by design, there is no denying that this should keep expenses down.

As for down time, I note that three of the four metropolitan areas on the tour are blessed with a rather large Six Flags amusement park. Only Nashville does not, but there should be plenty available to interest the musically inclined in that city.
nashville is one of the most coutnry in the world the city is full of stars in coutry world so libera is going to have fun there my be they my meet some coutnry stars there
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

mmm... I could see Libera working a duet with a country singer. Maybe Kenny Rogers or Dolly Parton. KLF worked with Tammy Wynette when they set off for moo-moo land. Sometimes the most unlikely partnerships actually work.
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

JimmyRiddle wrote:mmm... I could see Libera working a duet with a country singer. Maybe Kenny Rogers or Dolly Parton. KLF worked with Tammy Wynette when they set off for moo-moo land. Sometimes the most unlikely partnerships actually work.
yes I can see that if I clud for something like that may be libera can lern something a bout contry world I thank it will be nice
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

I would imagine that most of the boys would be as thrilled and excited as I would be to meet some of the stars of country :shock:

I reckon most would prefer to meet a few granddmothers and discuss knitting patterns :twisted:
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Probably Taylor Swift then. I'm sure some of the older boys would love to sing alongside her.
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

JimmyRiddle wrote:Probably Taylor Swift then. I'm sure some of the older boys would love to sing alongside her.
my be jimmy i mean this is one time thing for the boys to ennoy i all ways wang to go to the coutnry and meet stars like that my be josh ben will have time to chat with any coutnry people and my be more
libera36

Post by libera36 »

JimmyRiddle wrote:Probably Taylor Swift then. I'm sure some of the older boys would love to sing alongside her.
:lol:
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Yorkie wrote:I would imagine that most of the boys would be as thrilled and excited as I would be to meet some of the stars of country :shock:

I reckon most would prefer to meet a few granddmothers and discuss knitting patterns :twisted:
HA!

I personally would prefer the latter to the former but then, I don't really care for country music. Country starts and ends for me with John Denver. Now there would be a star for them to sing with. But, needless to say, that will never happen. I am sure his estate would let the boys do a cover or 2 of his stuff.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
heeh91
Silver Member

Post by heeh91 »

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet but I just purchased my ticket to the Atlanta concert and the confirmation email said there will be a meet and greet autograph signing
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

heeh91 wrote:Don't know if this has been mentioned yet but I just purchased my ticket to the Atlanta concert and the confirmation email said there will be a meet and greet autograph signing
I recall the program for the Dublin concert last year, made reference to 'an opportunity to meet and greet the boys after the concert in the foyer' - and that didn't happen.

However with these being overseas concerts, I would expect the chances of a meet and greet going ahead to be a lot more favourable.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

heeh91 wrote:Don't know if this has been mentioned yet but I just purchased my ticket to the Atlanta concert and the confirmation email said there will be a meet and greet autograph signing
Thank for the news Heeh91 :D
I just tried to buy mine, but their buying system is not tolerant for foreign buyers, it rejected my order :(

I have sent them an email asking how we can proceed... I hope they will answer it quickly, I would appreciate not to be told the concert is sold out while I'll be there :roll: :wink: