Liam Connery - Video

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

@illuminaperpetua thanks :) .....

@viabuona what if I am and just havtn obtained that skill level yet :twisted:
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou
viabuona
Gold Member

Post by viabuona »

irishoreo wrote:
@viabuona what if I am and just havtn obtained that skill level yet :twisted:
Well, then you should work on you :lol: - and a look at Matthew 7,3 could be helpfull :wink:
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

plumpuff6 wrote:I'm not sure if he still was able to pull it off during the 2009 October tour of the Philippines though.
Sadly, no. My gaze was zeroed in on him as the group reached the first chorus. He was near the middle and I wanted to will him to sing that spine-chilling "Creator" part. But his lips didn't move and I was so disappointed. At the second chorus, I finally managed to catch who the soloist was and surprise, surprise, it was Stefan. That boy's voice simply blows me away.

Liam did pull off the top note in Libera though.

Anyway, I hope, that like Ave Virgo, they have old recordings of Liam that just didn't make the cut for the other cd's. I think it's fun to throw an old recording into a new album just to keep us fans on our toes. And really, Liam's voice was one of the most spell-binding voices I've heard.
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

bar
Silver Member

Post by bar »

carina_gino20 wrote:
plumpuff6 wrote:I'm not sure if he still was able to pull it off during the 2009 October tour of the Philippines though.
Sadly, no. My gaze was zeroed in on him as the group reached the first chorus. He was near the middle and I wanted to will him to sing that spine-chilling "Creator" part. But his lips didn't move and I was so disappointed. At the second chorus, I finally managed to catch who the soloist was and surprise, surprise, it was Stefan. That boy's voice simply blows me away.

Anyway, I hope, that like Ave Virgo, they have old recordings of Liam that just didn't make the cut for the other cd's. I think it's fun to throw an old recording into a new album just to keep us fans on our toes. And really, Liam's voice was one of the most spell-binding voices I've heard.

Yes, Stefan is turning out to be quite a fantastic Head Chorister, isn't he?
Sue
Silver Member

Post by Sue »

illuminaperpetua wrote:Do you still need a translator? Cause I think (THINK) I've got it. My German isn't too good so... :lol:
"Hey Steffi, well then we will be able to actually write German.
Have you ever seen Libera live? Was there ever a Libera concert in Switzerland? Because, they have never been here in Germany"

...combination of my own terrible translation and babelfish. I tend to add in words that aren't there so I used the translator to see what it would say. It was all scrambled but I think I've got it put together right. I translated it "Well then we will be able to really write actual German" but somehow what the translator said makes more sense :lol:
Yes, good work illu :D
Sue
Silver Member

Post by Sue »

fan_de_LoK wrote:If it may help Deutschsprachigen people, a deutsch unterhalten forum have been created on Libera Passion :D

http://libera-passion.exprimetoi.net/wi ... -forum-f14 :)

Feel free to express yourself ;)
Thank you fan de lok, good idea. All the buttons, instructions and registration are in francais / french. Now I've to translate too :(

@Steffi & viabuona
Wahrscheinlich müssten wir tatsächlich erstmal deutsche Fanseiten erstellen. Das ist aber viel Arbeit & braucht Zeit. Einer allein kann so ein Forum oder Internetseite nicht betreuen.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Sue wrote:Thank you fan de lok, good idea. All the buttons, instructions and registration are in francais / french. Now I've to translate too :(
What you have seen is the common display for unregistered visitors.

If you register, in your profile you will be able to choose your display language :)
Sue
Silver Member

Post by Sue »

fan_de_LoK wrote:
Sue wrote:Thank you fan de lok, good idea. All the buttons, instructions and registration are in francais / french. Now I've to translate too :(
What you have seen is the common display for unregistered visitors.

If you register, in your profile you will be able to choose your display language :)
Ah, ok I check it

Oh my god, so much text in french only to register. A person that don't know french wouldn't pass the registration proceedings.
plumpuff6
Silver Member

Post by plumpuff6 »

carina_gino20 wrote:

Yes, I agree! I became of fan of Liam's voice right after I heard his first solo (online): "Libera"! I am quite amazed that he was able to blast through his "Libera" solo back in October 2009--what a tribute to the amazing control he must have over his changing voice.
et laudate Domino in laetitia
et cantate Domino gloria
saecula et saeculorum, Alleluia
Sue
Silver Member

Post by Sue »

plumpuff6 wrote:
carina_gino20 wrote:

Yes, I agree! I became of fan of Liam's voice right after I heard his first solo (online): "Libera"! I am quite amazed that he was able to blast through his "Libera" solo back in October 2009--what a tribute to the amazing control he must have over his changing voice.
Oh yes, how truly. I heard Liams changed voice at first in the video from the interview at Crystal Cathedral (cause in Germany are no Libera-Concerts) and get schocked :shock: He answered a question and there comes this deep, deep man-voice. I thought "Oh my God! What's happened?" cause we all knowed him as this bell-high singing boy and his voice change was so early at age 14. I ask myself how hard it was for Liam himself..But its also a chance for one of the younger boys to show his high note-talent to the audience and so its natural & fair. But sure, as a fan, I miss this bell-high Liam Voice and a sweet Thomas Cully, too :( Cause for me Thomas Cully fade away over night and without warning :shock: