How Can I Keep From Singing

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

Both versions are quite outstanding, but despite Josh's being shorter I like his version better. Mianly because he was recorded around a time where audio was alot more advanced. I like Liam's version but the audio is so miniscule that it's hard to hear him at times(just like I love the LIBERA album but i have to turn my volume controls up a bit to hear clearly). And it could also be that Josh's voice to me was alot more silky and sickenly honey sweet(not a bad thing!) so I just prefer his version. and we agree to disagree a moderate amount on this forum but no1 really seems to have a problem with that -.-
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou
Grunthex

Post by Grunthex »

I love that video.

Someday I will figure out how a video-recorded grin that I've seen more than 30 times now (probably double that) can bring a responding grin back from me EVERY TIME. If you're wondering, it's Ben at around 1:18. EVERY time. No matter the mood I'm in.
Benj
Silver Member

Miles better

Post by Benj »

dltmdghks wrote: You are entitled to your own opinion and I respect every aspect of that. But... I strongly think that Josh's version of How Can I Keep From Singing was better. O'kane's voice just seemed too shy to come out! Please give both versions another listen. Josh sang it very well, and I'm sure you'll love it.
Amusing. Everyone's entitled to his own opinion and I'm not trying to change someone else's. But I have to agree Josh's version is miles better. It's not even close that i'm almost tempted to say clean your ears.