Libera on BBC 'Last Choir Standing' 2008

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

I think number 8 is actually Tiarnan Branson and 17 is Daniel.
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Yes, #8 is definitely Tiarnon. I was having trouble figuring out #17, but I think you''re correct. He's definitely a newbie, but he's too tall to be Kavana, Marcus, James or Ralph. I didn't recognize Kavana at first eiother because of the lighting.
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

Kevin wrote:This is what Ive come up with:

Please click on the image to view a full HQ shot: (sorry about the quality, this was the best full choir shot shown)
Very nice, Kevin! A good idea.

Ran across that comment from some anonymous person making fun of Tom's head-bobbing...I think they're totally new to Libera, since they kept referring to "that guy" (and anyone who's listened to Libera at all in the past five or six years is familiar with Tom Cully).
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Yes number 8 is in fact Tiarnan, I didnt recognize him with his now longer hair :P Quite a few of the boys seem to be growing their hair out, gets kinda hard identifying them now, haha. And yeah I think 17 is Daniel...

So here is the final line-up:

Please click on the image to view a full HQ shot: (sorry about the quality, this was the best full choir shot shown)

1 - Tom Cole
2 - James Threadgill
3 - Alex Leggett
4 - Kavana Crossley
5 - Jakob Wood
6 - Ed Day
7 - Michael Horncastle
8 - Tiarnan Branson
9 - Josh Madine
10 - Tom Cully
11 - Michael Vereycken
12 - Sam Leggett
13 - Jon Barrington
14 - Joe Snelling
15 - Ben Philipp
16 - Flynn Marks
17 - Daniel Fontannaz
18 - Oliver Cole

And about Tom's headbobbing, yes I agree, any Libera fan veteran knows that he always does it in tempo as he sings, apparently Flynn does too if you watch the video closely. Hopefully those new to Libera, like that anonymous YouTuber making those comments about Tom, will come to recognize each boy and their unique singing qualities.
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Yeah! Each Libera boy is individual in their own ways.. Tom's headbobbing is his trademark, whereas Josh's is his beautiful smile (almost every word or sentence he sings he's like smiling), Mini Ben's is his small little eyes, Micheal's his deep breathing and really big and oval-shaped mouth, Joe's is his slanted grin.. They are all so special and different!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

These boys are so unique, you can identify a boy from miles away just by their expressions as they sing ;)