East Asia Tour - April 2010

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

I wouldn't be surprised at Ben and Stefan for "Far Away". I even expected the whole song to be sung by Stefan. The surprise was Ralph in yesterday's TV appearance. I guess preserving Stefan's voice having a lot of solos meant that he was replaced by Ralph yesterday.

I highly doubt that a fan who traveled from France to Japan to see the concert would mixed up Stefan and Ralph. They don't look alike. :)
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

hynks wrote:Phlibera thank you. I try to apply myself in English but it's hard for me;)

I look forward to other pictures: D And I found a picture of Josh on a Japanese blog :
http://yaplog.jp/imfine/

[/img]

Them progammes make me so bitter :roll:
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

2 songs in black robes after the intermission. Based on the setlist the songs are "Mysterium" and "Orinoco Flow". Nice!
hynks

Post by hynks »

phlibera wrote:2 songs in black robes after the intermission. Based on the setlist the songs are "Mysterium" and "Orinoco Flow". Nice!
I'm curious to know who sang Mysterium
Sorry I'm too bad in english !
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

phlibera wrote:2 songs in black robes after the intermission. Based on the setlist the songs are "Mysterium" and "Orinoco Flow". Nice!
This is a darker song so makes perfect sense to wear black.
dearmadine
Silver Member

Post by dearmadine »

Guys... please be careful when you are taking pics from individual Japanese (or any other for that matter) fan blogs without blogger's permission. If you wanna share, putting a link to blog would be sufficient.

Recently, there was an incident that this Japanese fan removed all her Libera drawings from her blog when she found out that some of her drawings were used in youtube videos without her permission. She seemed to be deeply disappointed and kinda insinuated that she would not post her drawings on her blog anymore.

Let's respect their wish so we can continue hear from Japan.
BEAUTIFUL STRANGERS*
http://dearmadine.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

He did say on the 2nd set "from beginning to end": Stephane, Jakob, Alex, mini James, Freddie, Sammy, Alphie, Ralph, Mattew, Daniel.

So I guess Myterium was Stefan. :-) On the other hand Jakob is listed next soloist and if there was no solo in Orinoco Flow that would have Jakob singing The Fountain, which is quite odd considering Ralph was there so hmm... Mysterious list.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

hynks wrote:
I'm with you on that one - I'll be very interested to see how it compares to the Ed version (assuming they do it at Arundel).
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Yorkie wrote:
hynks wrote:
I'm with you on that one - I'll be very interested to see how it compares to the Ed version (assuming they do it at Arundel).
With such a short time frame between concerts we should get the same. They wont have time to come home and then start practising again as it takes months to nail down a concert.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

I also want to know who sung Agnus dei as had never heard of it till they annouced it on the set list.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

dani wrote:I also want to know who sung Agnus dei as had never heard of it till they annouced it on the set list.
Never heard of it! Where have you been hiding? The question is, whose version of Agnus Dei will they be singing?

Mercy & Love
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

Based on how he wrote the review and comparing it to the setlist this is what I get:

Far Away - Ben and Stefan
speech by Sammy
Salva Me - Alex
Agnus Dei - Stefan

I hope somebody creates a more comprehensive review later.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Yorkie wrote:
dani wrote:I also want to know who sung Agnus dei as had never heard of it till they annouced it on the set list.
Never heard of it! Where have you been hiding? The question is, whose version of Agnus Dei will they be singing?
Well i have now clearly :oops:

I have only heard Liam's version so they had better sing that.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

phlibera wrote:Thank you. :-)

I now wait for fan_de_Lok to translate it to English. :-)
Sorry but I can't do much better than Google translator ! :lol: :oops:

(and I'm curently still at work and have not time for translations ;) )
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

dani wrote:Well i have now clearly :oops:

I have only heard Liam's version so they had better sing that.
Ah bless you dani, you are truly a Lamb of God.

Right, catch you all later but I've got to go now 'coz I'm taking my nieces out for a real Bradford curry. They normally only get rubbish stuff where they live in Surrey 8)

Mercy & Love