Choristers in Peace booklet

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

maartendas
Diamond Member

Choristers in Peace booklet

Post by maartendas »

For anyone who has the Peace booklet: there is a mystery guest on the inside picture! I count 26 choristers but the booklet only lists 25 names... Does anyone know whose name is missing??

Also, I am curious who Mine Akpobome and Luke Collins are, if anyone has pictures or info, please share! :) (I guess Mine is the black chorister?)

I'll put down the names of all the choristers in the inside booklet picture of Peace from left to right, as far as I could tell:

Tom Cully
James Threadgill
[?]
Ralph Skan (above)
Tiarnan Branson (below)

Kavana Crossley
Alex Leggett
Flynn Marks
[?]

Carlos Rodriguez
Alfie Smart
[?]
Matthew Alvares (below)
Jon Barrington (above)

Sammy Moriarty
Sam Leggett (below)
Ed Day (above)
Henry Barrington (below)
Liam Connery (above)
Daniel Fontannaz
Freddie Ingles (poor thing, his face is folded... lol)

James Mordaunt (below)
Josh Madine (above)
Stefan Leadbeater
Jakob De Menezes-Wood
Ben Philipp

Any thoughts or comments are welcome!
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

You can see here the photos with the names placed on :)
chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

fan_de_LoK wrote:You can see here the photos with the names placed on :)
Hi Patrick! (It's Patrick right? :D ) Is it okay if I put those pictures on my blog? :)
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Sure, use this as you want :)
it would be nonsense for me to claim about copyright :lol:

(and yes I'm Patrick ;))
chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

Thank you! :)
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

@Fan_de_Lok: Thanks!
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

Thanks Fan_de_Lok. You work really hard to make this forum the best. :D :D :D
bar
Silver Member

Post by bar »

Is it just me, or did anyone else notice how the boys are separated by "prominence" in the 3 different photos?

The one on the right has all the "major" soloists (ie. Stefan, James, Josh, Ben, etc.)

The one on the left has all the least (ie. Tom's in there, and some newer boys that didn't have solos on the album).

The in the middle is, well, in between (ie. James T, Ed Day, etc.) which is a mixture.

Interesting.
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

bar wrote:Is it just me, or did anyone else notice how the boys are separated by "prominence" in the 3 different photos?

The one on the right has all the "major" soloists (ie. Stefan, James, Josh, Ben, etc.)

The one on the left has all the least (ie. Tom's in there, and some newer boys that didn't have solos on the album).

The in the middle is, well, in between (ie. James T, Ed Day, etc.) which is a mixture.

Interesting.

O.O I'm hoping thats not true, but I see what you mean!
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou
chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

hmmm.. I don't know about that. Besides the one with Josh which is where most of the soloist are, I think the others are distributed pretty well. There is at least one ALBUM soloist in each group except for the one with Alex and Flynn. But if I heard right Alex does solos in some concert.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

chix wrote:hmmm.. I don't know about that. Besides the one with Josh which is where most of the soloist are, I think the others are distributed pretty well. There is at least one ALBUM soloist in each group except for the one with Alex and Flynn. But if I heard right Alex does solos in some concert.
Yes, both Alex and Flynn have had concert solos.

I have to say I think picture #3 (JB's group) looks to squished. :roll: Liam looks a little bit ridiculous sitting on the arm of the sofa...
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Am I missing something? There are four photo's not three and isn't James Threadgill and Ralph with Tom's group + every photo has somebody sat on the arm of the bench. Still, at least nobody was airbrushed out to make Liam's bench look more roomy :shock:
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Yorkie wrote:Am I missing something? There are four photo's not three and isn't James Threadgill and Ralph with Tom's group + every photo has somebody sat on the arm of the bench. Still, at least nobody was airbrushed out to make Liam's bench look more roomy :shock:
Haha, yes, but all the other boys are much smaller than Liam (ie. Freddie...) considering how tall Liam is, he just looks a little to big on the arm of the bench!
LiberAeterna

Re: Choristers in Peace booklet

Post by LiberAeterna »

maartendas wrote:For anyone who has the Peace booklet: there is a mystery guest on the inside picture! I count 26 choristers but the booklet only lists 25 names... Does anyone know whose name is missing??

Also, I am curious who Mine Akpobome and Luke Collins are, if anyone has pictures or info, please share! :) (I guess Mine is the black chorister?)

I'll put down the names of all the choristers in the inside booklet picture of Peace from left to right, as far as I could tell:

Tom Cully
James Threadgill
[?]
Ralph Skan (above)
Tiarnan Branson (below)

Kavana Crossley
Alex Leggett
Flynn Marks
[?]

Carlos Rodriguez
Alfie Smart
[?]
Matthew Alvares (below)
Jon Barrington (above)

Sammy Moriarty
Sam Leggett (below)
Ed Day (above)
Henry Barrington (below)
Liam Connery (above)
Daniel Fontannaz
Freddie Ingles (poor thing, his face is folded... lol)

James Mordaunt (below)
Josh Madine (above)
Stefan Leadbeater
Jakob De Menezes-Wood
Ben Philipp

Any thoughts or comments are welcome!
Hey maartendas! This is Todd from the defunct liberafans.org. Good to see you here :D I just saw your post now and noticed you asked the same question I just asked in another thread earlier today regarding the missing chorister from the Peace booklet :lol: ! Good job identifying all the boys. I'm sure we will know who the [?] ones are in the coming future. I always enjoy your input and look forward to more discussion.

Take care,

Todd
Sing, Sing, Ye Heavenly Choir
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Hi Todd,

You're welcome :)
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above