Libera will sing for Haiti

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

chix wrote:Facebook Page for The Prayer for Haiti - Charity Single
It's a different version of 'The Prayer' that one. I think it was by classical artists from outside the UK. Wonder if they'll merge the group with the UK version?

P.S. I've not been able to find our version on ITunes yet.
chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

I'm sorry. I didn't realize when I "became a fan" but I was too late to edit my post. hahaha

And so this is the right one: Group page for Classical Relief Artists single for Haiti - The Prayer
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

chix wrote:And so this is the right one: Group page for Classical Relief Artists single for Haiti - The Prayer
Correct ;)

There's a little behind the scenes video here http://www.express.co.uk/videos/v/iLyRO" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... ity-single

Got excited at first I thought it was the 'official video'. I'm sure it will show up sooner or later, although I expect we've seen as much coverage of Libera we are likely to get, with the little snips shown on BBC and Sky News over the weekend.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

....and the final piece in the jigsaw...

[youtube][/youtube]

We don't see anymore of Libera than we've already seen, but at least they are there.

Now all they need to do is make the CD & Video available on Itunes and Amazon and they might start generating some sales revenue for charity.
alicealc

Post by alicealc »

JimmyRiddle wrote:....and the final piece in the jigsaw...

[youtube][/youtube]

We don't see anymore of Libera than we've already seen, but at least they are there.

Now all they need to do is make the CD & Video available on Itunes and Amazon and they might start generating some sales revenue for charity.
thx for the video, Jimmy!
it's nice to see Libera there, though it's only a little part :)
chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

Thanks Jimmy! :) And I agree too, I hope it will available in iTunes or Amazon so more people would be aware of it and more can help through downloading. :)
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

chix wrote:Thanks Jimmy! :) And I agree too, I hope it will available in iTunes or Amazon so more people would be aware of it and more can help through downloading. :)

Thats a SMART idea...lets see if it happens :roll:
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou