Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Nice to hear JB finally and haha thats one deeep voice.

I was always surprised to hear Liam sing treble then his voice as it got so deep but JB beats him there.
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

dani wrote:Nice to hear JB finally and haha thats one deeep voice.

I was always surprised to hear Liam sing treble then his voice as it got so deep but JB beats him there.
OOOOHHHHHH yeaaaaaaa. JB has most Adult men in America and Britain beat.....
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou
bar
Silver Member

Post by bar »

irishoreo wrote:
paopao wrote: yes, i think it's stefan since the other 3 boys got their part. Kavana's way of speaking cracks me up :D funny like tom used to be
I swear Kavana is Toms protogé after all in the AV DVD Kavana was being guided by Tom.....

It's interesting how I did think at one point that RP assigned Kavana to Tom because he anticipated Kavana becoming one of the major soloists.

But then I checked out the credits of Peace, and noticed Kavana didn't get any solos. Strange.
heeh91
Silver Member

Post by heeh91 »

danieb88 wrote:hmm ill try that again...

[youtube][/youtube]
i'd like to point out that the picture when this video starts is the one in question with ed being photoshoped out. he IS IN this picture.
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

heeh91 wrote:
i'd like to point out that the picture when this video starts is the one in question with ed being photoshoped out. he IS IN this picture.
Aaaaand we were doing so well. Just kidding. :lol:

Anyway, things got a little heated up in the other thread. I think we've all been trying to forget that issue that's why nobody's commented about it until now. :wink:
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

bar wrote:
irishoreo wrote:
paopao wrote: yes, i think it's stefan since the other 3 boys got their part. Kavana's way of speaking cracks me up :D funny like tom used to be
I swear Kavana is Toms protogé after all in the AV DVD Kavana was being guided by Tom.....

It's interesting how I did think at one point that RP assigned Kavana to Tom because he anticipated Kavana becoming one of the major soloists.

But then I checked out the credits of Peace, and noticed Kavana didn't get any solos. Strange.
I don't think just because they included a little footage of Tom giving musical guidance to Kavana on a DVD filmed over 2 years ago, we should presume that he been assigned to him in any special way. Josh was also giving Jakob a few lessons in that behind the scenes footage, and I just think they were demonstrating that the older boys will pass on their knowledge to the mini boys. I'm sure Kavana will get his solo; Libera seem to be currently pushing out CD's ever 18 months or so.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

irishoreo wrote:OOOOHHHHHH yeaaaaaaa. JB has most Adult men in America and Britain beat.....
Speak for yourself that man :D And I know I sound like a stuck record but those accent's are not what I associate with the mean streets of South London. Them's posh them is.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

Yorkie wrote:
irishoreo wrote:OOOOHHHHHH yeaaaaaaa. JB has most Adult men in America and Britain beat.....
Speak for yourself that man :D And I know I sound like a stuck record but those accent's are not what I associate with the mean streets of South London. Them's posh them is.

DANGIT....why did I have to be an English minor in school? Your sentence just made me twitch ::still twitching::
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

irishoreo wrote:
Yorkie wrote:

DANGIT....why did I have to be an English minor in school? Your sentence just made me twitch ::still twitching::
Uh Oh!! Here come the Grammer Police to this thread as well!!!!! :D :) :o :lol:
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
plumpuff6
Silver Member

Post by plumpuff6 »

JimmyRiddle wrote: I don't think just because they included a little footage of Tom giving musical guidance to Kavana on a DVD filmed over 2 years ago, we should presume that he been assigned to him in any special way. Josh was also giving Jakob a few lessons in that behind the scenes footage, and I just think they were demonstrating that the older boys will pass on their knowledge to the mini boys. I'm sure Kavana will get his solo; Libera seem to be currently pushing out CD's ever 18 months or so.
Agreed. Kavana's time will come! Plus, he's already had some concert solos. I think on the next album he will have some solos. And James T., Daniel and Jakob are among the "older" soloists on Peace, so maybe RP was giving them an album solo before the voice break? Definitely true for Ben. I'm sure we'll be hearing more from Flynn, Kavana, Stefan and Mini-James soon! Oooo, and if another album came out in 18 months....Yay!
et laudate Domino in laetitia
et cantate Domino gloria
saecula et saeculorum, Alleluia
JoelinMkt
Silver Member

Post by JoelinMkt »

plumpuff6 wrote:
JimmyRiddle wrote: I don't think just because they included a little footage of Tom giving musical guidance to Kavana on a DVD filmed over 2 years ago, we should presume that he been assigned to him in any special way. Josh was also giving Jakob a few lessons in that behind the scenes footage, and I just think they were demonstrating that the older boys will pass on their knowledge to the mini boys. I'm sure Kavana will get his solo; Libera seem to be currently pushing out CD's ever 18 months or so.
Ih
Agreed. Kavana's time will come! Plus, he's already had some concert solos. I think on the next album he will have some solos. And James T., Daniel and Jakob are among the "older" soloists on Peace, so maybe RP was giving them an album solo before the voice break? Definitely true for Ben. I'm sure we'll be hearing more from Flynn, Kavana, Stefan and Mini-James soon! Oooo, and if another album came out in 18 months....Yay!

You know what would be nice - a christmas album. They haven't done one since 1997 (AV3). They have on deck at the moment, a very wide array of juvenile voices that would be prefect for christmas carols. (Any one of the younger ones doing "Walking in the Air" would be welcome).

I've heard that Kavana's singing voice is significantly higher than his spoken voice and will probably remain responsible for the B#5 and above notes on songs like the "Sanctus" and "Far Away". If Stefan transitions from vocalizing soloist to principal soloist Kavana could be the second treble on songs like "Salva Me" or "Stay With Me".
"I am not hopeless. It's just, I'm not very good" - Michael Horncastle