New "Peace" promo Photos ! :)

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

TullyBascombe wrote:
carina_gino20 wrote:
irishoreo wrote:none of them are bad lookers and girls must swarm to them.
Have you seen any of the videos of the Cebu Meet and Greet? :lol:
There was a "Libera in the Phillipines video which had stills of the boys partying with some Fillipinos. There's a still of Mini-Ben dancing with one of the grown up Fillipino ladies, He's very excited. Excited enough that I'd say it well illustrates why generally 13 year olds shouldn't be dancing with grown up ladies.

I did NOT really notice that...must take a look when I'm not on limited time(i'm at work and expecting a visit from the boss, not suppose to have laptop :twisted: )
JoelinMkt
Silver Member

Post by JoelinMkt »

irishoreo wrote:
TullyBascombe wrote:
carina_gino20 wrote:
There was a "Libera in the Phillipines video which had stills of the boys partying with some Fillipinos. There's a still of Mini-Ben dancing with one of the grown up Fillipino ladies, He's very excited. Excited enough that I'd say it well illustrates why generally 13 year olds shouldn't be dancing with grown up ladies.

I did NOT really notice that...must take a look when I'm not on limited time(i'm at work and expecting a visit from the boss, not suppose to have laptop :twisted: )
That's because they were dancing "Tinikling" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinikling

The ladies performed it after dinner then asked if anyone in audience would want to give it a shot. According to people that were there, the boys all took that challenge and dove into it (Imagine, the whole group trying to dance through two ten foot bamboo poles...). The ladies were there to operate the poles and to make sure that the night did not end with thirty or so bruised ankles.

(I was telling the person relating the story to me - I really admire those boys. I have never danced "Tinikling" in my life...)
"I am not hopeless. It's just, I'm not very good" - Michael Horncastle
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

JoelinMkt wrote: I have never danced "Tinikling" in my life...)
Why oh why? Haha. It's fun.
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

carina_gino20 wrote:
For the benefit of irishoreo:

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

bar
Silver Member

Post by bar »

carina_gino20 wrote:
carina_gino20 wrote:
For the benefit of irishoreo:

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

LOL! Wow, those girls are screaming, and screaming, and screaming!

Although to be fair, I'd probably be one of them.

*Runs away*
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

bar wrote:LOL! Wow, those girls are screaming, and screaming, and screaming!

Although to be fair, I'd probably be one of them.

*Runs away*
If they'd also announced the one in Manila more extensively, they'd have experienced the same thing. Which is why I think it was a brilliant move that they only announced it through a small advertisement in a newspaper since the M&G was the day after they arrived in the Philippines. Imagine what that kind of reception would be like for kids with jetlag. :shock:

JoelinMkt
Silver Member

Post by JoelinMkt »

carina_gino20 wrote:
JoelinMkt wrote: I have never danced "Tinikling" in my life...)
Why oh why? Haha. It's fun.
Let's just say that I am very skilled at hurting myself
without ten foot bamboo poles clicking at my heels.

The boys actually looked nice and lively during the two M&Gs. They were given an industrial grade dose of Philippine hospitality. Their downtime was all swimming, bowling, arcade games, playing badminton, dancing tinikling, eating and a surprise bday party for Josh. If you think they looked jet-lagged on arrival, they had all the energy partied out of them by departure.
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

thanks carina....although i DID just realize i had those videos saved among my many many videos of libera...seems that after discovering they existed i went on a favoriting spree :oops:
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

also MY GOD JAKOB IS TALL FOR A 13 YR OLD, HE ALMOST MEETS HIS COUSINS AND HE TOWERS OVER BEN! :shock: :shock: :shock:
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

JoelinMkt wrote:
Let's just say that I am very skilled at hurting myself
without ten foot bamboo poles clicking at my heels.
haha. me too. but I don't care. :lol:
JoelinMkt wrote: The boys actually looked nice and lively during the two M&Gs. They were given an industrial grade dose of Philippine hospitality. Their downtime was all swimming, bowling, arcade games, playing badminton, dancing tinikling, eating and a surprise bday party for Josh. If you think they looked jet-lagged on arrival, they had all the energy partied out of them by departure.

Yeah, they looked pretty okay given the circumstances, except for Alfie. I hope they liked the food! There's really nothing quite like good old Filipino hospitality. :D

carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

irishoreo wrote:thanks carina....although i DID just realize i had those videos saved among my many many videos of libera...seems that after discovering they existed i went on a favoriting spree :oops:
Haha. I did the same thing when I 're-discovered' them in 2008. Must be a "new fan" syndrome.

JoelinMkt
Silver Member

Post by JoelinMkt »

JoelinMkt wrote: The boys actually looked nice and lively during the two M&Gs. They were given an industrial grade dose of Philippine hospitality. Their downtime was all swimming, bowling, arcade games, playing badminton, dancing tinikling, eating and a surprise bday party for Josh. If you think they looked jet-lagged on arrival, they had all the energy partied out of them by departure.

Yeah, they looked pretty okay given the circumstances, except for Alfie. I hope they liked the food! There's really nothing quite like good old Filipino hospitality. :D[/quote]

From the pics that have emerged, I'd say it was buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. I don't think they were introduced to the "fear factor" side of Philippine cuisine (balut, sisig, bopis etc...).

Alfie is one funny kid. He appears a bit uncomfortable with his fame and doesn't like having his picture taken. His best pictures are those taken when he does not know that there is a camera or that one is focused on him. He scowls the moment he senses that he is being photographed or filmed. What is funny about Alfie is that he took the first seat in the Podium M&G and the second one in the PICC post-concert M&G - pretty much guaranteeing that he would be in the line of sight of all the cameras in the waiting in line. For someone that obviously does not like having his picture taken, he was one of the most photographed.