who among you sings?

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Moderator: Moderators

TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

irishoreo wrote:
Nikki178 wrote:I sing but I've never had the guts to sing in front of an audience by myself. I was part of our church choir wehn I was 9 or 10, then part of my high school's glee club and then took a class on vocal music during my senior year in high school.

Oh, and I love karaoke! :) It takes a few drinks and a some coaxing but when I start singing, no one will be able to pry the mike away from my hand! :P

Hahah i use to attend karaoke every monday night at this coffee shop in town....and one on tuesday nights bit farther south.....yea completely sober unfortunately!! Wish i had a few in me so i wouldnt remember it lol
You couldn't have been any worse than Pete Townsend on Sunday night at the Super Bowl halftime. He never did have much of a voice and he really has none now. He needs to let Roger Daltry do all the singing. If he has to have a mic in front of him, someone should do him a favor and unplug it. Pete can play guitar with the best of them but he can't sing.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
PokutePyon

Post by PokutePyon »

Well, I sing quite a bit, though I enjoy playing instruments more than anything. =) When I sing, I sing mainly Choral so a lot of Libera comes out. I once did a performance of 'You Were There' in school (a video is up on Facebook). Unfortunately, I had quite a sore throat though I still somehow received a standing ovation from my year group. =)