About Global Warming

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

About Global Warming

Post by Anonymous »

Hello

What do you think about this? When it happens?
Atrineas

Post by Atrineas »

I don't know where in Germany you live but I think if it happens you and I can go sunbathe all trough the year without going to the tanning saloon. Altough I don't know why this is with FUN stuff.
Liberation
Silver Member

Post by Liberation »

Looking at your name, I think you finaly get it cozy and warm :D :D

Personaly I don't realy like the wintertime's, it can be very sociable in the evenings with al the lights on and it can look very nice if there is a lot of snow everywhere but afterwards it's always nasty. And cold and windy.
I like global warming if that means that the summers are longer, but it brings a lot of other trouble like the rising water level etc.
And it is the beginning of a new ice age.(which is interesting too)
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

Honestly, I could care less about global warming. For reasons why, just go and read the book of Revelation in the Bible and you'll realize that it dousn't really matter.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
AlAl

Post by AlAl »

Global warming is a modern media phenomenon. It is used as a tool to manipulate people into certain behavior. As a matter of fact without GW the world would not exist as we know it. Not just that but it is proven that people contribute to GW so insignificantly that even if we cut all greenhouse gases we will have almost no effect on the weather. The information given to us via the media is extremely manipulated and single-sided...pity that so many people actually believe that crap. I have a bit extreme attitude towards that problem so I will not get any deeper into discussions about it.
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

Haha...this was kind of surprising, being here and all. No opinion either way on global warming, but the carbon-neutral status of LD is a great thing regardless!
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

Al Gore invented global warming :lol: .
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

...and the internet, and the Social Security lockbox--and RP, you better watch out! He might try to lay claim to Libera (and lock them up with Social Security in his lockbox).

lol I'm really not especially "political," having dwelt on both sides of the spectrum (and currently wading through the hyperpolitical world of history academia), but Mr. Gore (like most American leaders) is good for a laugh.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Well no matter who "invented" global warming, just the mere fact that it exists raises awareness. The fact that Libera Dreams is now a carbon-neutral website helps make this world safer for not only us, but for our kids, our kids kids, and our kids kids kids to live in for millions of years to come. Not to mention for our dear Libera boys, LD is helping them sing in a safer environment free of carbon dioxide. Even the smallest thing helps :)

(Al Gore has manipulated my mind about this situation :P )