Libera360

Talk about other music related artists you like

Moderator: Moderators

chix
Silver Member

Libera360

Post by chix »

Hello! I know alot of people are wondering about the Libera 360 site. I recently got a message from the admin.
hi chix,
please bear with me. im still trying to get us a good server with lots of bandwidth. because an ordinary server wont be able to hold the amount of members we have. unfortunately im a little tight right now, but i promise you im doing something about it. please be patient with me and please tell the other members that we will be back very soon.

regards,
jon
Another thing is that some people are confused because they get an "Account Suspended" message when they enter the site. I just want to clarify that the site is suspended from the server and NOT YOUR PERSONAL ACCOUNT. Please bear with Jon as he is trying his best to restore the site. Thank you!
irishoreo
Gold Member

Re: Libera360

Post by irishoreo »

chix wrote:Hello! I know alot of people are wondering about the Libera 360 site. I recently got a message from the admin.
hi chix,
please bear with me. im still trying to get us a good server with lots of bandwidth. because an ordinary server wont be able to hold the amount of members we have. unfortunately im a little tight right now, but i promise you im doing something about it. please be patient with me and please tell the other members that we will be back very soon.

regards,
jon
Another thing is that some people are confused because they get an "Account Suspended" message when they enter the site. I just want to clarify that the site is suspended from the server and NOT YOUR PERSONAL ACCOUNT. Please bear with Jon as he is trying his best to restore the site. Thank you!

Why dont you suggest he use the same server as Kevin, Kevin seems to be doing great with his site on that server.