Libera on Cebu beach :)

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

To be fair here tho they are on facebook , does not take a Rocket Science to find any of them on facebook.

They should not be posted about that part i 100% agree with but most people will have seen them as most people i speak to say they have sent out friend requests to the boys. And some of the boys do add fans as they like to be admired for there work in Libera.
chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

Hi chix,
thanks for informing me about this. this s indeed a violation of our terms of service.... yes we should be vigilant in recognizing pictures which were not meant to be made public by the author, be it libera members or not.
I messaged the admin from the other site regarding the posted facebook pictures and this is his reply to me. I checked out the pictures and they were taken down already.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Damn, looks like I missed out on a rather heated thread :cry:

Re the pics - my personal opinion (not that any of you asked I note) is that we shouldn't post any of them that might be considered personal. If in doubt don't post.

If Libera has released them or they are from a photo shoot then fine but anything else then maybe we should exercise caution. I know that other sites might operate a lesser standard but that doesn't mean we have to on this one.

Let the lads have some privacy and let Dreams set the standard.

Peace.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Everyone,
A decision has been reached. It was agreed upon by all moderators and Kevin.
The shirtless picture of Liam will be removed as well as the group picture of them on the beach since the majority of the older boys are shirtless.
Also, as soon as I make this post, this entire thread will be locked. This will put an end to this issue.
If you have saved either of those two pictures to your personal computer, please, do not repost them anywhere. Please think about how Liam may feel if that picture is all over the web. Hopefully, the other Libera sites will follow our example and delete those two pictures as well.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Just to emphasize what TEB has said, Libera Dreams main priority is the safety and well being of the Libera members both past and present. We investigate anything that may jeopardize that security and take the necessary and appropriate actions to make sure the boys stay safe and protected.

As some of you have stated, the rules and regulations of this website does not apply to other websites, and as TEB has stated, we hope that they adopt this as well. We want to protect these talented boys so that they may continue to deliver such beautiful and angelic music.

Now we are not saying that all other postings of pictures and videos are banned, just be more careful of what you want to post, let alone say. We are monitored by management and officials and we want to make sure nothing obscene and/or inappropriate makes it onto the boards. If you're not sure, send me or one of the mods a message and ask them.

I want to thank you all for your understanding and hope this clears up any more issues or concerns. If you still have any further questions or comments, please email me at webmaster@libera-dreams.com and I will be more than happy to go over things with you.

Please note the said images removed from this thread will also be removed from the site gallery and anywhere else it may be on this network.