Kavana Crossley

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

Kavana Crossley

Post by illuminaperpetua »

Some pictures of Kavana :P

.......yup......that's it :lol:
EARTHBENDERS: The Earth beneath your feet is an extension of your face...use it!
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Very Good!!!
Thank you.

I forsee Kavana being the new spokesperson for the group soon. He has a good stage presence, even if he does disolve into a giggle fit when talking. :lol: :lol:
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

Yeah, me too! Kavana is great!! :lol: I want him to become a soloist :D
EARTHBENDERS: The Earth beneath your feet is an extension of your face...use it!
yo-tiffa-gurt

Post by yo-tiffa-gurt »

since this generation of libera is fading... the newbies are taking over and i think that Kavana is going to be the new Joshua Madine, Tom Cully, Liam Connery... you get the picture. I think that when he's older, he'll become a favorite amongst fans and a lead soloist. (I'm still having a hard time letting go of a few libera members from this generation though... Tom, Liam, soon to be Josh and Mini-Ben. When Ben sang Far Away in CA, there is a part where his voice *pops* which is a sign that his voice is going through some change, so sad. this generation was a Hell of a good one)
dance like no one is watching,
sing like no one is listening,
and live life to the fullest.
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

yo-tiffa-gurt wrote:since this generation of libera is fading... the newbies are taking over and i think that Kavana is going to be the new Joshua Madine, Tom Cully, Liam Connery... you get the picture. I think that when he's older, he'll become a favorite amongst fans and a lead soloist. (I'm still having a hard time letting go of a few libera members from this generation though... Tom, Liam, soon to be Josh and Mini-Ben. When Ben sang Far Away in CA, there is a part where his voice *pops* which is a sign that his voice is going through some change, so sad. this generation was a Hell of a good one)
*cries pathatically* I miss Big Ben, Chris, Jake, and Anthony!! :cry: I'm not really that attached to any of the current members though...that's why I started doing Ex Libera stuff. :P
jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

Wow. These are great pictures. I would love to see Kavana as one of the new soloists.