High(er) resolution Ave Verum video from 2005 Korean tour

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

RiseInGlory

High(er) resolution Ave Verum video from 2005 Korean tour

Post by RiseInGlory »

This is a link I found on the Chinese fan forum of Libera performing Ave Verum while on their Korean tour in 2005. I know this video has been around for a while, but this latest version was uploaded recently and appears to be of much higher resolution.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Re: High(er) resolution Ave Verum video from 2005 Korean tou

Post by Yorkie »

RiseInGlory wrote:This is a link I found on the Chinese fan forum of Libera performing Ave Verum while on their Korean tour in 2005. I know this video has been around for a while, but this latest version was uploaded recently and appears to be of much higher resolution.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nice call - I actually haven't seen that performance before and i though I'd seen more or less everything by now.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

I've seen it before but not in that quality, thanks.

Nice when you hear a song that's not been part of Libera's concert lineup for quite a few years.
plumpuff6
Silver Member

Post by plumpuff6 »

Thanks! The video was really good quality compared to how I'd seen it before. And some of the boys looked so young in the video: Ed, Tom, Josh, Sam, JB and especially Zack.

How many of the boys were singing the low notes, do you think? At least 3, maybe more? Was Ben C. was still a treble as well in 2005?
et laudate Domino in laetitia
et cantate Domino gloria
saecula et saeculorum, Alleluia
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

WOW

Oh my god one of my fav ever songs / videos in high res
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Beautiful quality.

You can actually watch the whole segment from which that performance was taken from on Libera Dreams. It includes 3 performances and interviews with some of the boys and of Robert. The quality, however, is low. I have been searching for quite some time for a High-Def version of that whole video but have been unsuccessful.
jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

Thanks. This was a great video and its great to see a better quality version of it. :)