Hello From Vietnam

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Moderator: Moderators

kinda_k00l
Silver Member

Re: Hello From Vietnam

Post by kinda_k00l »

filiarheni wrote: <span title="Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:03 pm">6 years ago</span> Normally, no sorry. Of course, differences in opinions are alright. But since you are so new in this forum, I felt sorry for telling you right at your beginning that I don't like this and don't like that of what you talked about.
I'm also the one who usually says that I don't like this don't like that either, so I'm perfectly fine hehe.
filiarheni wrote: <span title="Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:03 pm">6 years ago</span> Yeeeees! :!: :!: It's exactly these permanent dissonances, being set and released, set, released what attracts me so much. :!: I love 7+ (or 4-3) harmonies.
Exactly!! I adore the long notes they hold *I don't know what they're called in English* to create all those second intervals and then move to another to release the dissonances. The calming melody adds a nice contradiction to the haunting harmony too.
Aliens: What does the humankind have that can be given out for the sake of the universe?
Me: *shows LIBERA, KALAFINA & DULCIS VOX :lol:*
andmar
Silver Member

Post by andmar »

kinda_k00l wrote: <span title="Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:22 am">6 years ago</span>
Yorkie wrote: <span title="Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:35 pm">6 years ago</span> Well, we know when it will take place - between Saturday 21st October 2017 & Sunday 29th October 2017. Given the days to travel to & from China I think you could assume two or three concerts on the Monday to Friday between those dates.
Thank you so so so much for the details. I didn't even know that we fans knew about this info already. Hope my mid-terms don't fall on that week. I've said that I would totally ignore my exams if Libera were to come to Vietnam, but for foreign countries (even though it's next to me) is a whole different story. :|

I'll probably still go search for accommodation and transportation and other stuff as soon as the locations are confirmed though. 8)
Well, the dates haven't been confirmed in any way. They are just the dates of the half-term school break in London. As Libera never (or almost never :wink: ) travel during the school term time, it can be assumed that a possible tour to China will be planned for the days Yorkie mentioned.
kinda_k00l
Silver Member

Post by kinda_k00l »

Yorkie wrote: <span title="Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:11 pm">6 years ago</span> Hope your exam results are good when they come through.
Surpinto wrote: <span title="Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:08 pm">6 years ago</span> What a fascinating, even if academically reckless :wink: :lol:, way of discovering Libera.
filiarheni wrote: <span title="Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:54 pm">6 years ago</span> Very interesting and also, well, comprehensible what you write about that day before your exams. 8)
andmar wrote: <span title="Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:13 pm">6 years ago</span> It was great to read how you discovered Libera only a couple of weeks ago!
Hi everyone, I quote these lines of your posts because my exam results just came out a couple of hours ago. :roll: I took 2 exams on the day which was preceded by the Libera-discovering-day, and got 9/10 for the "Introduction to English Linguistics" and 10/10 for "Introduction to British & American Culture" (yes, totally crazy!! I don't know how I possibly could have that score :shock: ). My average score for the Linguistics is 9 and the Culture is 9.4, which is not even close to failing. :lol:
Thank God and thank Libera so so much!! I'm so happy right now so I'm gonna share this joy with everyone who has kindly welcomed me to this forum. :D

P/S:
filiarheni wrote: <span title="Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:54 pm">6 years ago</span> But I don't think so. You will have been in such a calm, strong mood full of good energy based upon that dense Libera music day that you certainly did well! :) :)
Hey, you were completely right!!!
Aliens: What does the humankind have that can be given out for the sake of the universe?
andmar
Silver Member

Post by andmar »

kinda_k00l wrote: <span title="Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:21 pm">6 years ago</span> Hi everyone, I quote these lines of your posts because my exam results just came out a couple of hours ago. :roll: I took 2 exams on the day which was preceded by the Libera-discovering-day, and got 9/10 for the "Introduction to English Linguistics" and 10/10 for "Introduction to British & American Culture" (yes, totally crazy!! I don't know how I possibly could have that score :shock: ). My average score for the Linguistics is 9 and the Culture is 9.4, which is not even close to failing. :lol:
Thank God and thank Libera so so much!! I'm so happy right now so I'm gonna share this joy with everyone who has kindly welcomed me to this forum. :D
Congratulations :D :D :D . So, you study English language and culture. This is why your English is so good. :D :D . Congratulations again and hopefully A) Libera will go for a tour to China this autumn, B) you will be able to come and see them live. I think, you really deserve this.
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

andmar wrote: <span title="Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:51 pm">6 years ago</span>
kinda_k00l wrote: <span title="Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:21 pm">6 years ago</span> Hi everyone, I quote these lines of your posts because my exam results just came out a couple of hours ago. :roll: I took 2 exams on the day which was preceded by the Libera-discovering-day, and got 9/10 for the "Introduction to English Linguistics" and 10/10 for "Introduction to British & American Culture" (yes, totally crazy!! I don't know how I possibly could have that score :shock: ). My average score for the Linguistics is 9 and the Culture is 9.4, which is not even close to failing. :lol:
Congratulations :D :D :D . So, you study English language and culture. This is why your English is so good. :D :D . Congratulations again and hopefully A) Libera will go for a tour to China this autumn, B) you will be able to come and see them live. I think, you really deserve this.
Well said, andmar! I second this motion. :D Congratulations kinda_k00l!
kinda_k00l
Silver Member

Post by kinda_k00l »

andmar wrote: <span title="Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:51 pm">6 years ago</span> Congratulations again and hopefully A) Libera will go for a tour to China this autumn, B) you will be able to come and see them live. I think, you really deserve this.
Surpinto wrote: <span title="Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:15 pm">6 years ago</span> Well said, andmar! I second this motion. :D Congratulations kinda_k00l!
Thank you guys a lot! I too wish that being able to attend the 'concerts in China' thing will not just be a dream. Should it really happen, I will simply be filled with pure happiness!! :D
john45
Gold Member

Post by john45 »

kinda_k00l wrote: <span title="Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:47 pm">6 years ago</span> Thank you guys a lot! I too wish that being able to attend the 'concerts in China' thing will not just be a dream. Should it really happen, I will simply be filled with pure happiness!! :D
Check out : http://www.artsbird.com/NEWCMS/artsbird ... 22197.html
I hope to attend but the usual problem for me -with no language of any Chinese language - is acquiring tickets.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

john45 wrote: <span title="Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:20 pm">6 years ago</span>
kinda_k00l wrote: <span title="Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:47 pm">6 years ago</span> Thank you guys a lot! I too wish that being able to attend the 'concerts in China' thing will not just be a dream. Should it really happen, I will simply be filled with pure happiness!! :D
Check out : http://www.artsbird.com/NEWCMS/artsbird ... 22197.html
I hope to attend but the usual problem for me -with no language of any Chinese language - is acquiring tickets.
I came across this too, hopefully it goes ahead and Libera make their China debut. The reference to "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull 4" which has appeared in quite a few of the Chinese texts on Libera, have led me to a fruitless search to find any involvement by them. I think it's just an error. The other films are true. Hope the ticket ordering is a simple process if/when this concert is confirmed.

Welcome to the forum kinda_k00l
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
filiarheni
Gold Member

Post by filiarheni »

kinda_k00l wrote: <span title="Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:21 pm">6 years ago</span> Hey, you were completely right!!!
Of course I was, no surprise. :wink: Big congratulations, kinda_k00l!

Now you know your infallible recipe for preparing all further exams, don't you ...?! :mrgreen:
"But in the dark and cold of things there always, always something sings"
kinda_k00l
Silver Member

Post by kinda_k00l »

filiarheni wrote: <span title="Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:36 am">6 years ago</span>
kinda_k00l wrote: <span title="Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:21 pm">6 years ago</span> Hey, you were completely right!!!
Of course I was, no surprise. :wink: Big congratulations, kinda_k00l!

Now you know your infallible recipe for preparing all further exams, don't you ...?! :mrgreen:
Haha totally!! I also listened to a lot of Libera songs the day prior to my most recent exam (last Friday). I think I'm over 7/10 for sure :mrgreen:
I'm having the next one in 2 weeks, gonna make sure I'll remember all of their songs on "The Best' album :lol: