Hello from Maine USA

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Moderator: Moderators

pauldoherty

Hello from Maine USA

Post by pauldoherty »

My name is Paul and I have been listening to Libera for the past few years. To me their sound is among the most unique and most beautiful I have ever heard! I hope and pray they continue to perform and record as they add so much beauty to a world so badly in need of it. Thank you.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Re: Hello from Maine USA

Post by Yorkie »

Hi Paul and welcome to the forum.

They are most definitely unique in their style; I'm not aware of any similar group in the world and I'm always on the look out. Where did you find them that first time? Was it the Christmas concert on PBS?

As with all new members, may I extend my 'official' British welcome:

Last edited by Yorkie on Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

Welcome Paul! Nice to have you here. Libera's music is unparalleled and all of us at this forum will agree with that! Tell us a bit more about how you discovered Libera. What are your favorite songs and albums? Hope to read more by you soon. :D
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

Hi Paul.

May I extend a very warm welcome to you, and I hope you enjoy your stay. We are a friendly bunch here, and you have already had Yorkies typically British welcome that is standard for new members.

I hope you get a lot from here, we are at the forefront of all Libera concerts and news, so it's worth keeping an eye here as we have our news scouts constantly scouring for all snippets of information.

Paul :)
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Welcome Paul. Ditto to what Paul said, this is the place to come for Libera news.
hiskeys
Silver Member

Post by hiskeys »

Welcome Paul. It's always refreshing for us, too, to know of one more appreciative Libera listener. I too hope they continue forever.