New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Moderator: Moderators

CONTEMPLATOR

I am pleased to welcome all!

Post by CONTEMPLATOR »

glad to see you all! Image

How I got to know Libera. Image

Spring 2006

It was a very calm April morning. Grey piles of dirty snow still could be seen here and there. Sparrows and tomtits were chirping cheerfully somewhere over my head. I could smell harsh odor of buds and blossoms. My soul was peaceful and there was nothing to care about. I was walking with my eyes turned up because of bliss, not seeing anything around. Suddenly child sob broke into perfect quietness of the morning. I looked down and saw a 12-years old sobbing boy sitting on a bench, covering his face with hands, having massive headphones on his head, with an old CD-player protruding from his pocket. I was taken aback and mechanically started to think about how to console this crying child. The first thing which came to my mind was ammonia capsules I have just bought for my medicine chest. I sat close to the boy and lightly touched his shoulder. He opened his face and gave me an uncomprehending look. I showed him my ammonia capsule and asked him: "Are you all right, mate?" Silently the boy put off his headphones and gave it to me. When I put it on he played the track from the beginning. I was bewildered from the very first sounds of "Recordare" and felt shiver running up my spine. After a minute or so the song made my hair stand on end. Then a sudden fit of sobbing shook my body and a powerful spasm seized my throat. I burst out crying...
I regained consciousness from strong smell of ammonia. The boy was looking at me with anxiety, holding ammonia inhalants under my nose. He asked stammeringly: "A-are you n-not feeling well?"
It was the album "Visions" recorded in 2005.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Isn't it better will be to create for all a special topic called <How I got to know Libera>? Image
I will read your response with big joy. Image
little pinky piglet

Re: I am pleased to welcome all!

Post by little pinky piglet »

Ow!! Cont, thiis fantastisch storie, no doubt. :P
Who was that boy? Your guardian angel, eh? :wink:
Was you very sad after listening so sorrowful song? I like Recordare so much, but cant listen it for too long, or else i'll get a nasty moody depression. :|
CD-player... i haven't seen cd-player for a long time... :roll:

So... скожи футуррио, веть прафта что фсе парасята пападают в раай? :D
peps don't kill me plis
CONTEMPLATOR

Post by CONTEMPLATOR »

I am shocked from your avatar's!Image
little pinky piglet wrote:Who was that boy? Your guardian angel, eh?
you praised his high voice, do you remember? Image
little pinky piglet wrote:Was you very sad after listening so sorrowful song? I like Recordare so much, but cant listen it for too long, or else i'll get a nasty moody depression.
Recordare and Voca me are similar in concept, but I listen to Voca me more often than Recordare. Image
little pinky piglet wrote:So... скожи футуррио, веть прафта что фсе парасята пападают в раай?
please... праффда лишш наполоффину, асстальныя пападают на столлы под маррочный каньак или виски...Image
Павел есть настоящий джентельмен, не так ли? Image
I will read your response with big joy. Image
little pinky piglet

Post by little pinky piglet »

CONTEMPLATOR wrote:Павел есть настоящий джентельмен, не так ли?
ai dont nou :roll:
peps don't kill me plis