Post by Jude Andrew »

Does anyone here watch BGT???

Did you happen to see Greg Pritchard sing the other night ??? :shock:

OMG.... where did that coem from :shock: :shock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O88k4i6pF1A
kjackson83

Re: Britains Got Talent

Post by kjackson83 »

Jude Andrew wrote:Does anyone here watch BGT???

Did you happen to see Greg Pritchard sing the other night ??? :shock:

OMG.... where did that coem from :shock: :shock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O88k4i6pF1A
All we've seen over here is Susan Boyle...
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

haha yes susan boyle has become an international star over in the usa i heard on the radio, and i dont know jude it was rather shocking hehe i still like the man who sang bring him home from les mis
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Hehe, I do! On YouTube :D The talent on Britain's Got Talent is WAAAAYY better than America's Got Talent. So I watch online :wink: Greg Pritchard has a very strange talent... But maybe the Queen would rather see something a little more.... traditional? Have you seen Shaheen Jarfargholi?? Now he has a big voice! kjackson, lover of all things British (sorry
:lol:) didn't know that Britain's Got Talent is on YouTube too???
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

libera36 wrote:kjackson, lover of all things British (sorry
:lol:) didn't know that Britain's Got Talent is on YouTube too???
Oh LORD: I've learned there are actually McDonalds in Britain AND didn't know to look for BGT on YT!! :D and all of this before breakfast!
libera36 wrote:Have you seen Shaheen Jarfargholi?? Now he has a big voice!
He's the odds-on favourite to win, isn't he?
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

haha poor kjackson

jamie pugh that who i want to win

greg has a weird talent well most of britan does like the man who played music with his hands :D
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

I'd say so. There is another boy though, Callum Francis, who is quite talented. He should be singing in the West End. And here is the Britains got talent channel :D http://www.youtube.com/user/BritainsGotTalent09" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

kthomp wrote: the man who played music with his hands :D
...sounds like a pianist :D:lol: j/k ;)
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

kthomp wrote: jamie pugh that who i want to win
I actually didn't think that much of Jamie Pugh..... it was good but I don't think he will win. I thought Shaun Smith was better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVgiJJsWbOE
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

agreed i missed last saturdays bit busy watching an amazing choir concert... who would beat any tv programme
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

I love watching BGT as well as Australias got talent. Greg's voice was shocking and, I'm not going to lie, gave me a fit of the giggles when I heard it the first time (last night).
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

tcliffy wrote:I love watching BGT as well as Australias got talent. Greg's voice was shocking and, I'm not going to lie, gave me a fit of the giggles when I heard it the first time (last night).
:lol: yeh, it was completely unexpected !!
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

I think this year's BGT gonna be a tough competition! The participants has got so much potential! I think Elliot in Good Evans is pretty good, Sue playing the violin sounds good too, and a few of the other singers as well. Greg really surprises me! I totally couldn't imagine a voice like his!
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

xsakurax wrote:I think this year's BGT gonna be a tough competition! The participants has got so much potential! I think Elliot in Good Evans is pretty good, Sue playing the violin sounds good too, and a few of the other singers as well. Greg really surprises me! I totally couldn't imagine a voice like his!
I don't think we have seen the winner yet.... there are 3 good finalist candidates so far (Susan Boyle, Shaun Smith and the 12 year old boy (name escapes me)). But imho we have yet to see someone deserving of the title.
Mathmaniac
Silver Member

Post by Mathmaniac »

Greg's vocal range is that of a countertenor (or if you're familiar with PDQ Bach, he uses the bargain-countertenor :) ). It's great to hear someone actually come out and sing as a countertenor, especially when you think of all the grief he could be dealing with, since he can sing higher than most women. I thought he did a great job with the piece, and I can't wait to hear him sing again.
"The true joy of life is the journey. Don't become obsessed with calculating the steps to achieve goals. Instead, eat more ice cream, go barefoot more often, swim more rivers, watch more sunsets, laugh more, cry less, and enjoy the presence of the people around you."
- Dr. John Grieco, 1941-2004