TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Merry Christmas

Post by TullyBascombe »

It's time. Merry Christmas to all.
Robolib7

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by Robolib7 »

Had to cancel Christmas plans this year due to horrible weather and very poor road conditions. Maybe watching the Christmas in Ireland DVD tonight will cheer me up!

Merry Christmas everyone.
chris17

Post by chris17 »

Sorry to hear that, Robolib - I hope you enjoyed watching Libera's DVD, at least.

Merry Christmas to everyone! :)
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Best wishes for the festive season to all forum members.

Let's hope Libera sprinkle their 'new album' magic early into 2017, to make next year slightly less 'strange' and more relaxed than the one we've just gone through.

Another huge artist from the 80's passed away today rip George Michael.
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Robolib7 wrote:Had to cancel Christmas plans this year due to horrible weather and very poor road conditions. Maybe watching the Christmas in Ireland DVD tonight will cheer me up!

Merry Christmas everyone.
I've been hearing reports of heavy snow plus winds up to 50 mph ( 80 kph) in North Dakota, Montana and Idaho. I'd guess it would be even worse in western Canada.
Robolib7

Post by Robolib7 »

TullyBascombe wrote:[I've been hearing reports of heavy snow plus winds up to 50 mph ( 80 kph) in North Dakota, Montana and Idaho. I'd guess it would be even worse in western Canada.
The weather we had was very similar to Montana and Idaho (spread over three days) but not quite as bad as North Dakota. A white Christmas is highly over-rated!
I had watched the PBS version of Christmas in Ireland (with the Josh Madine interviews) on my video recorder several times before but I had not previously played the DVD which of course has several extra features which I had not seen. It was enjoyed by all.