Right Now

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

tcliffy
Gold Member

Right Now

Post by tcliffy »

o.k., so here you should just describe, in brief, what's going on right this minute with you.

for example, rightnow, I'm talking on msn chat live with a couple of members from the Joseph McManners forums and with Jenna from this forum.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Lets see....right now I am on this forum while working on the website and watching TV. I am also investigating that "enhanced" disc of 'New Dawn' :)
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

Hmm.

I'm finishing up a paper for a research class (Deo gratias), poking around the forum, and updating my blog!
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

well right now i am

on here checking any new post's, im trying to work out why my ipod is being retarded, im begin sad and watching big brother and am also talking to mates on msn.
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

kthomp wrote:im trying to work out why my ipod is being retarded
I sympathize!!
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Well, right now I'm multi-tasking - typing this post, listening to music, and doing a research project at the same time!
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

Can we do this more than once?

Right now, I am REJOICING at having finished a twenty-five page monster research paper for my summer grad class! (Deo gratias sempiternam!)

"Tomorrow shall be my dancing day..."
Rich
Silver Member

Post by Rich »

Right now, I'm at work. I'm suppose to be working but instead I'm looking at some great pics sent in by Jude Andrew from the concert the other night! :wink:

Rich
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

you can do this every-time you do something if you really wanted to.
Right now I'm not doing anything in particular.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

at this moment in time, im listening to my ipod (i fixed it), im on here, looking at the photos of liberas recent concert, talking to people on msn and wondering what i will be doing for the rest of the night
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Well right now, I am on here, now its my turn in the ipod turmoil :P hopefully I get that fixed soon, I am cleaning up the website, working on gathering more photos from Libera's recent concert on Wednesday night as well as more info about the broadcast on SoP about Libera, and getting ready to hang out with some friends for the afternoon and parts of the evening :)
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

kevin

Post by jennaluvspbr »

Kevin wrote:Lets see....right now I am on this forum while working on the website and watching TV. I am also investigating that "enhanced" disc of 'New Dawn' :)
ok i am wching tv and wching cmt coutnry mucis things thats my favriet but i like libera and talking with kara and tom and all of the fans hahahahaha
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

kevin

Post by jennaluvspbr »

Kevin wrote:Well right now, I am on here, now its my turn in the ipod turmoil :P hopefully I get that fixed soon, I am cleaning up the website, working on gathering more photos from Libera's recent concert on Wednesday night as well as more info about the broadcast on SoP about Libera, and getting ready to hang out with some friends for the afternoon and parts of the evening :)
and the fun thing i like to do is put my i pod put it in my ears and lesting to libera and sing a long with it
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

Right now, I'm checking emergency supplies and the like in preparation for T.S. Edouard's visit to Houston!
kjackson83

Re: kevin

Post by kjackson83 »

jennaluvspbr wrote:
Kevin wrote:Well right now, I am on here, now its my turn in the ipod turmoil :P hopefully I get that fixed soon, I am cleaning up the website, working on gathering more photos from Libera's recent concert on Wednesday night as well as more info about the broadcast on SoP about Libera, and getting ready to hang out with some friends for the afternoon and parts of the evening :)
and the fun thing i like to do is put my i pod put it in my ears and lesting to libera and sing a long with it
Hopefully you've better luck with your iPod than some of us around here, Jenna! :)