New Video

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

dani
Diamond Member

Re: New Video

Post by dani »

fan_de_LoK wrote: <span title="Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:58 pm">7 years ago</span>
dani wrote:All them photos and not one of Isaac
I thought it's Isaac next to Camden :

But now you make me doubt, could it be Gregor rather that Isaac ?
I thought that was Gregor but I could be wrong.

Anybody else ?
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

My guess would be Gregor too
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
john45
Gold Member

Post by john45 »

Definitely Gregor. No doubt about it.
But who is with Adam and Alex G?
16711789_10154433093257992_4041452716879788269_n.jpg
16711789_10154433093257992_4041452716879788269_n.jpg (6.29 KiB) Viewed 1294 times
16711789_10154433093257992_4041452716879788269_n.jpg
16711789_10154433093257992_4041452716879788269_n.jpg (6.29 KiB) Viewed 1294 times
16640928_10154433093212992_4004220297262186078_n.jpg
16640928_10154433093212992_4004220297262186078_n.jpg (11.58 KiB) Viewed 1294 times
16640928_10154433093212992_4004220297262186078_n.jpg
16640928_10154433093212992_4004220297262186078_n.jpg (11.58 KiB) Viewed 1294 times
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

john45 wrote:But who is with Adam and Alex G?
Back, left : Matthias, perhaps
Front, left : Leo, no doubt
Front, right : Alex G, no doubt
Back, right (behing Alex) : a tall guy, perhaps Ciaran ?

john45 wrote:But who is with Adam and Alex G?
Left : Leo again I think,
Right : Adam
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

While we are on the subject, what about these ones ?

Arthur, Romeo, Taichi ?

Victor ?
john45
Gold Member

Post by john45 »

Not convinced it's Leo.
Arthur,Romeo, Taichi - Agree
Not Victor (he has brown eyes like his brother) - looks more like Alex G again to me
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Are we looking at photos from two separate videos?
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

I agree with John45 that it's Alex G in the bottom photo.
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

TullyBascombe wrote: <span title="Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:23 am">7 years ago</span> Are we looking at photos from two separate videos?
Either there are two separate music videos being produced or the one being made is elaborate enough to require multiple days of filming and changes of costume. We will not know until we see the finished product(s). My guess is that there are multiple music videos, but I am uncertain on this point. I base my guess on their past filming announcements and information; all of which, to the best of my memory, seemed to involve only a single day of filming. But that could just be my impression based on incomplete information.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

I wonder how far off a album announcement can now be as surely it will be the next few weeks ?

We know when they go on tour they are promoting a new album in June and we have new videos being recorded and it's the middle of February. So that leaves 3 months now.
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Surpinto wrote: <span title="Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:34 am">7 years ago</span>
TullyBascombe wrote: <span title="Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:23 am">7 years ago</span> Are we looking at photos from two separate videos?
Either there are two separate music videos being produced or the one being made is elaborate enough to require multiple days of filming and changes of costume. We will not know until we see the finished product(s). My guess is that there are multiple music videos, but I am uncertain on this point. I base my guess on their past filming announcements and information; all of which, to the best of my memory, seemed to involve only a single day of filming. But that could just be my impression based on incomplete information.
The boys are pictured wearing costumes obviously belonging to two different eras - "medieval" and nineteenth century. I did not see any pictures in which some of the boys were wearing costumes belonging to one era and other boys wearing costumes belonging to the other era so it's logical to think that they are not being intermixed. Some of the pictures like they may have been taken on set. The ones with the boys in "medieval" clothing appear to be in a dark room and in one the boys are holding candles. I think that implies a monastic setting. In other pictures of the boys in nineteenth century clothes the boys are at the doorway or by a window of a rustic building. The I think the logical conclusion is they must be filming two videos. Any idea how they would integrate a medieval theme and a nineteenth century theme into one song and video? Of course, maybe the common theme is "boys will be boys" (- dirty). Hmmmm............. I wonder what that song will sound like?
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

TullyBascombe wrote: <span title="Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:23 am">7 years ago</span>
The boys are pictured wearing costumes obviously belonging to two different eras - "medieval" and nineteenth century. I did not see any pictures in which some of the boys were wearing costumes belonging to one era and other boys wearing costumes belonging to the other era so it's logical to think that they are not being intermixed. Some of the pictures like they may have been taken on set. The ones with the boys in "medieval" clothing appear to be in a dark room and in one the boys are holding candles. I think that implies a monastic setting. In other pictures of the boys in nineteenth century clothes the boys are at the doorway or by a window of a rustic building. The I think the logical conclusion is they must be filming two videos. Any idea how they would integrate a medieval theme and a nineteenth century theme into one song and video? Of course, maybe the common theme is "boys will be boys" (- dirty). Hmmmm............. I wonder what that song will sound like?
I don't think the videos have to be related to be honest, as long as the song and the video match. I wonder if the 'medieval' costumes that you identified could be related to the 'Raven' song that they were recording last year or maybe it it is just a more general monastic theme (you know like the robes they would have worn in the olden days speech that is included in concerts) - that could fit any number of their songs. Also the grimy 19th Century look could allow the inclusion of Wonderful World....

#edit# actually I have had an idea. I'm sure it's way off the mark and crazy but....

So the album is called Hope. What could the hope be? Clearly with Libera it is most likely to have a Christian/religious message. But what if it was a hope for a better life? We had two recent videos for WW and America and there is of course a lot of similarity in wardrobe between one of the new videos and those two songs. So, if you take Tully's idea of a theme for the video could it be a Blackadder like journey through the miserable lives of poor boys in various ages culminating with a the start of a new life in America (you could even fit 'Dreaming of Home' in the mix!) :D :lol:

Mercy & Love
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Are those medieval habits or just victorian nightwear? Similar to what they wore for the Lullabye video in the orphanage before WW1? That said if it is a quick-fire chronological journey through the ages, it should make for a very interesting video.

Edit: Scrap that, I've just had another look. They look like they pre-date victorian era.
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

I was jokingly suggesting a number of individual videos that link together as one overall story - but don't worry, I'm not really serious 8)

Mercy & Love
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

I can't see Rowan Atkinson as a Libera choirboy.