New Video

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

TimS_TheToolman

New Video

Post by TimS_TheToolman »

New video in the works. :D
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Re: New Video

Post by Surpinto »

They have now made two posts on Twitter and Instagram about this filming. The first was on February 6 and the second was today. In the first they mention that they have "changed colour" (ugh, that dreadful English spelling, "color" is so much better :wink:) and the photo is tinted, but in the second their robes and faces have been splashed with paint. Does this mean that there is more than one video being recorded? Or are they recording different parts of the same video? I am not sure, I feel as though it could go either way.

Sjh

Post by Sjh »

I wonder is it something to do with harking back to medieval times and the schools the monks ran, they wear white robes to day but at most concerts they do say they are based on the robes worn by the boys in the monastery schools. If the new Album is to be called Hope then a story line song list could be made to fit along the lines of the recording in the old mill for wonderful world.
hiskeys
Silver Member

Post by hiskeys »

Interesting that 3 of their recent videos have had them rather - as one person put it - scruffy. America, It's a Wonderful World, and this one. Not saying it's a trend; maybe just a 'hankering' for something for a while, like we get for a certain food.

Whatever the case, it's good to see them have the resources to keep doing videos. They provide the boys something extra for posterity and all their hard work. They also keep worldwide fans engaged, especially those unable to make it to concerts. And it helps the content of a song to blossom with creative visual accompaniment. (After all, some groups, like 'OK Go' are known for the creativity of their videos more than the quality of their music or lyrics.)
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

They have been known to shoot videos back to back as it must save on financial resources. So Deep Peace and Time were filmed at the same time.

But to me with that colouring used it looks like the same video ? Watch me wrong now 🤷🏻‍♀️
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

And another tweet this morning with one of the choristers wearing the same sort of costume and fake dirt as they used in the "Wonderful World" and "America" videos. I am mystified as to what they are doing in these videos; but I hope to find out soon! :D As Dani mentioned, filming multiple videos makes perfect sense for financial and organizational reasons.

john45
Gold Member

Post by john45 »

Surpinto wrote: <span title="Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:22 pm">7 years ago</span> As Dani mentioned, filming multiple videos makes perfect sense for financial and organizational reasons.
Ugh, that dreadful American spelling, "organisational " is so much better :wink:
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

john45 wrote: <span title="Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:57 pm">7 years ago</span>
Surpinto wrote: <span title="Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:22 pm">7 years ago</span> As Dani mentioned, filming multiple videos makes perfect sense for financial and organizational reasons.
Ugh, that dreadful American spelling, "organisational " is so much better :wink:
Touché! :lol:

I usually don't bat an eye at British spellings, but I always do a double-take when seeing certain words like" colour" spelled with a u for some reason :lol: and I imagine it would be the same for non-Americans dealing with American spellings. It's all good though. :D

Speaking of the Libera organization, the Libera Moose twitter account has shared that the Libera boys have apparently spent their entire weekend doing filming and were rewarded with a waterpark trip. I hope we get to see the finished product soon!
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

A waterpark trip in England in February? Are they members of the Polar Bear Club?
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Speaking of the Libera organization, the Libera Moose twitter account has shared that the Libera boys have apparently spent their entire weekend doing filming and were rewarded with a waterpark trip. I hope we get to see the finished product soon!

I am still waiting on the Christmas videos, me and Libera clearly have a different definition of "soon" 😂
Last edited by dani on Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

TullyBascombe wrote: <span title="Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:27 am">7 years ago</span> A waterpark trip in England in February? Are they members of the Polar Bear Club?
I would guess it would be Center Parcs - indoor pool with wave machine :D
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

A whole lot more photos have appeared on their Facebook page

Mercy & Love
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Mercy & Love
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Libera always reminds me how quickly time does pass. All them photos and not one of Isaac when a year ago he was front and center of the group.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

dani wrote:All them photos and not one of Isaac
I thought it's Isaac next to Camden :

But now you make me doubt, could it be Gregor rather that Isaac ?