Wonderful World Southwark 2016

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Re: Wonderful World Southwark 2016

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Photo has now been shared by Libera, complementing forum members previous descriptions for Angele Dei and the placings around Alex M.

More photo's on their facebook page

Whoever the photographer is; I'm impressed of the interesting angles and viewpoints the photo's have been taken from.
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Hahaha, almost correct Jimmy, but not exactly ! :mrgreen: :lol:

That B&W photo doesn't show the stage setting of the new song 'Angele Dei'.
It's more likely to be 'Silent Night' ;)

On Angele Dei, the boys were forming a full circle behind Alex, and they were all standing.

I drew a sketch to show how it was, more or less.
I remember the position of the central 360° camera, but not the position of the 2nd camera

JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Aah thanks FDL - It never crossed my mind it could be Silent Night but obviously it now is. Thanks for the diagram. I'm obviously to eager to watch this video of Angele Dei.
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

The photographer was often knelt down in the centre aisle, although he moved around a fair bit. The second camera on Angele Dei I think might have been in front of Alex (and therefore capturing the great beauty of the audience) but I might be wrong. If I'm wrong then it was positioned on the side of the stage to the audience left...
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
TimS_TheToolman

Post by TimS_TheToolman »

Yorkie wrote:The photographer was often knelt down in the centre aisle, although he moved around a fair bit. The second camera on Angele Dei I think might have been in front of Alex (and therefore capturing the great beauty of the audience) but I might be wrong. If I'm wrong then it was positioned on the side of the stage to the audience left...
If I remember correctly, I think the second camera was set off to the side. If my memory serves me right, Alex was very close to the front of the stage not leaving much room for the camera to set on the stage in front.