A few familiar faces

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Re: A few familiar faces

Post by TullyBascombe »

The other familiar face I see is Alessandro. Were there others?
TimS_TheToolman

Post by TimS_TheToolman »

Ahh, understood. I seem to have had a brain fart. I am deleting my post here. Thanks for the reminder of privacy outside of Libera. :oops:
Last edited by TimS_TheToolman on Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hiskeys
Silver Member

Post by hiskeys »

I believe that it was mentioned a while back that it would be better if we didn't stray beyond official Libera news, just to let the boys have their space. Even though it obviously helps us appreciate their hard work and dedication to know that they can be part of two demanding choirs, plus school, it probably should be seen as part of their private life. Maybe the moderator can clarify - cheers.
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

wpgoalie03 wrote:Here's a video, posted on the School Facebook page, with a few familiar faces. There's a nice solo by Isaac. "Video link removed by admin"
Although the video was made public, we have to keep strict rules concerning the boys activities outside of Libera, therefore I have decided it in the best interests of the Boys and Libera dreams to not allow publication of the boys activities outside of normal Libera business. I will adjust the rules slightly to clarify this.

Hope you understand.

Cheers

Paul :)
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Yep I must admit I’ve recently withhold from sharing (and feel other’s have also done) exciting news that a particular member of Libera has been selected to perform solo duties in a high profile opera/stage production/concert etc… because the article has linked to their school in addition to Libera. Shame really but understandable that privacy must be respected outside official libera duties.
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
alcesalcesobservator
Silver Member

Post by alcesalcesobservator »

JimmyRiddle wrote:Yep I must admit I’ve recently withhold from sharing (and feel other’s have also done) exciting news that a particular member of Libera has been selected to perform solo duties in a high profile opera/stage production/concert etc… because the article has linked to their school in addition to Libera. Shame really but understandable that privacy must be respected outside official libera duties.
Such a tease! :(