Libera in Australian film

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

Yorkie
Diamond Member

Libera in Australian film

Post by Yorkie »

Found and posted by Fan_de_LoK on Twitter:

If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Re: Libera in Australian film

Post by Surpinto »

Cool! Thanks for sharing. I saw this link on Twitter and it seemed strange to use that song but then again this doesn't seem like a very interesting movie :lol: All the same it is good that their stuff is being used in film making. :D
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Surpinto wrote:Cool! Thanks for sharing. I saw this link on Twitter and it seemed strange to use that song but then again this doesn't seem like a very interesting movie :lol:
Yep, those trailers which suggest everything but offer nothing, irritate me. I don't understand the films connection to Libera's festive 'Carol of the Bells'. Some people comment on YouTube that it comes across as a scary tune, which again grates on me, but maybe they have a point when film producers use it for their horror thrillers. It was also used for the edgy Eastenders promo, but at least it was actually Christmas then....still it's all the more kudos for Libera.
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

I think the song in the background is for ironic contrast - the cheerful holiday tune in the background, yet we here the person not seen whimpering as the guy stands over her or him.