No Christmas Greeting for 2015?

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Re: No Christmas Greeting for 2015?

Post by TullyBascombe »

We do know that some of Libera's choristers have sung with other churches choirs simultaneously while singing with Libera. I have no idea how kids their ages manage to get through school while juggling two major extracurricular commitments.

I don't think we really need to get involved in a discussion of relations between the Roman Catholic church and the Anglican churches.
Sjh

Post by Sjh »

It's the parents who must be run off there feet, Remember my 10 year old nephew who on returning from French school trip finding out Grandpa and Uncle wear departing with the boat for a boys weekend in France promptly invited himself along, Off you go mum 3 days clean clothes required enjoy the drive to collect them, we came back totally worn out he was still full of energy and ready to go again.
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

I have been to a few services, and mostly, there is a full choir there. I have arrived 15 minutes before the service starts on a couple of occasions, and they are practicing their singing technique.

I think this Songs of praise special will shed a bit of light of their service attendance.

Skip forward to 08:00 and Eleanor explains the importance of hymn singing.

Cheers

Paul :)
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
alcesalcesobservator
Silver Member

Post by alcesalcesobservator »

Sjh wrote:It's the parents who must be run off there feet, Remember my 10 year old nephew who on returning from French school trip finding out Grandpa and Uncle wear departing with the boat for a boys weekend in France promptly invited himself along, Off you go mum 3 days clean clothes required enjoy the drive to collect them, we came back totally worn out he was still full of energy and ready to go again.
:lol:
TullyBascombe wrote:We do know that some of Libera's choristers have sung with other churches choirs simultaneously while singing with Libera. I have no idea how kids their ages manage to get through school while juggling two major extracurricular commitments.
Plus quite a few of them play football or rugby as well.
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

There is a New Years greeting however :) From Facebook
Thank you all for a brilliant 2015!
It has been an eventful year for us, and we've had an amazing time. We've been lucky enough to take our music around the world, and this year we've sung to audiences in Japan, USA, Russia and (of course) here in the UK. Thank you to everyone we have met along the way, and for all of your support - we really appreciate it!
Roll on 2016 - and we hope it will be another fun-filled year for us, and for all of you too. Happy New Year!