Santa will find you. Official video release.

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

paul
Site Admin

Santa will find you. Official video release.

Post by paul »

Official Libera have just released there video, Santa will find you.

[BBvideo 425,350][/BBvideo]
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
dani
Diamond Member

Re: Santa will find you. Official video release.

Post by dani »

The song is still awful but the video is nice and a few new faces I think as well :)
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

The video is very nice any very well produced, the boys do sing very well. Isaac does a great job on his part

Still not sure about the song choice though, but maybe it will grow on me.
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

- Plato
alcesalcesobservator
Silver Member

Post by alcesalcesobservator »

I still don't like the lyrics, but this is my top favorite Libera video ever. The touching sentiment "touches", not clobbers. It's well produced, and the boys had fun. Robert Prizeman made a cameo in the beginning, and Moose appeared in the Christmas tree scene, both fun touches. Has RP been in any other Libera video?
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

alcesalcesobservator wrote:I still don't like the lyrics, but this is my top favorite Libera video ever. The touching sentiment "touches", not clobbers. It's well produced, and the boys had fun. Robert Prizeman made a cameo in the beginning, and Moose appeared in the Christmas tree scene, both fun touches. Has RP been in any other Libera video?
Am i missing something? I've watched it 4 times now, and did not notice RP in it.

- Plato
chris17

Post by chris17 »

I really do like the video. Especially after their more sad recent videos, it's nice to have one that's just a bit more cheerful and a little silly, but still not saccharine. Isaac is really growing up! And it's nice to see some of the new boys as well. :D The song is starting to grow on me as well, which is a little surprising since I really thought I was going to hate it at first. It's still not my favorite Libera song but I can at least say I like it now. :)
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

paul30003 wrote:
alcesalcesobservator wrote:I still don't like the lyrics, but this is my top favorite Libera video ever. The touching sentiment "touches", not clobbers. It's well produced, and the boys had fun. Robert Prizeman made a cameo in the beginning, and Moose appeared in the Christmas tree scene, both fun touches. Has RP been in any other Libera video?
Am i missing something? I've watched it 4 times now, and did not notice RP in it.
I'm with Paul on this one. I too did not notice RP. Yes, the moose appearance was funny as was Ciaran wearing a big reindeer sweater and bandanna :lol:

It's a nice little video for sure :D
john45
Gold Member

Post by john45 »

paul30003 wrote:

At the very start, in the embedded small version, it looks a bit like RP (in PJs) directing Leo to close the curtain - but in super HD on a big screen one can see that this is probably Ciaran.
Robolib7

Post by Robolib7 »

I may be wrong but I think that this is the first Libera video made available on YouTube in 4K.

I actually thought the older boy in the opening scene was Ciaran. We in the north country call what he is wearing around his head later in the video an ear warmer headband.
alcesalcesobservator
Silver Member

Robolib7 wrote:I may be wrong but I think that this is the first Libera video made available on YouTube in 4K.

I actually thought the older boy in the opening scene was Ciaran. We in the north country call what he is wearing around his head later in the video an ear warmer headband.
Huh. Upon further inspection, it does look like Ciaran. It was something about the stoop of the shoulders and the fluffed hair. I wonder if Ciaran would be flattered with the comparison? :lol:
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Well he is getting older, but 63 years old? Progeria?
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Very different but I like it! :D You really get the Christmassy feel from it. Isaac does a great job not only vocally but also acting in this video, keeping a straight face with all the fun going on around him. A fun video and again refreshing to see the boys in other outfits than the robes (I love the robes btw).
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

It's a miracle! Anybody else notice the amazing bouncing snowball @ 3.33?
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

Yorkie wrote:It's a miracle! Anybody else notice the amazing bouncing snowball @ 3.33?
You have a very keen eye, I did not notice until you mentioned it.

- Plato
alcesalcesobservator
Silver Member

paul30003 wrote:
Yorkie wrote:It's a miracle! Anybody else notice the amazing bouncing snowball @ 3.33?
You have a very keen eye, I did not notice until you mentioned it.
I thought the snow balls looked a little funny, but I hadn't noticed them bouncing!