Carol of the Bells

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

paul
Site Admin

Carol of the Bells

Post by paul »

Libera have just uploaded a video of Carol of the Bells.

[youtube][/youtube]
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
symphonica7
Gold Member

Re: Carol of the Bells

Post by symphonica7 »

:D Amazing Video! :D I really love the new videography...the style and I'm loving the the sounds in the background as well... :D
"The most powerful sound in music is silence..."
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

I agree, I love the very simplistic approach to this video.
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

- Plato
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Wonder where that was filmed. My first thought was a cemetery (Highbury?) but I'm not so sure now. Also, seems somebody took a comb this time as there are some neat (if identikit) hair do's :lol: Like it a lot.
Last edited by Yorkie on Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

Yorkie wrote:Wonder where that was filmed. My first thought was a cemetery (Highbury?) but I'm not so sure now. Also, seems somebody took a comb this time as there re some neat (if identikit) hair do's:lol: Like it a lot.

Hahah :D yeah I was thinking the exact same thing about the hair! They all look like little Beatles... :lol:
LennesSL
Silver Member

Post by LennesSL »

LOVEEE the video. Daniel looks all grown up with his new haircut. And the newbies are so cute!! And Stefan is also a nice handsome young man!

I was wondering something. Is it just me or did they change the ending of the song "Dingdongdingdong, that is there song". By Cassius in this version?? On the CD, it sounds more like Mini-james?? And the timing is different. It doesn't bother me, but I was just curious if someone else hears it to. ;-)
Life is but a journey
Tides are always turning
Seasons come and go here but you’ll never be alone here
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

LennesSL wrote:LOVEEE the video. Daniel looks all grown up with his new haircut. And the newbies are so cute!! And Stefan is also a nice handsome young man!

I was wondering something. Is it just me or did they change the ending of the song "Dingdongdingdong, that is there song". By Cassius in this version?? On the CD, it sounds more like Mini-james?? And the timing is different. It doesn't bother me, but I was just curious if someone else hears it to. ;-)
Well, certainly Cassius has always done that bit when we have seen it performed in concert or on t.v. but it is possible that James did it for the album recording and since he left the group Cassius assumed the duties.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

I've never heard James that part...cool! Also I have to express my wow! Jaw drops at Stefan and Ralph's Ahhh's!!!!!!! Just wow.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Great video and the coloring and everything is very flattering .

Was Josh even in the video ?

Stefan and Ralph are growing up so fast but its nice to see the newer boys. I also did not see Orlando so he may of left between the summer and Oct.
LennesSL
Silver Member

Post by LennesSL »

Yorkie wrote:
LennesSL wrote:LOVEEE the video. Daniel looks all grown up with his new haircut. And the newbies are so cute!! And Stefan is also a nice handsome young man!

Well, certainly Cassius has always done that bit when we have seen it performed in concert or on t.v. but it is possible that James did it for the album recording and since he left the group Cassius assumed the duties.
Yeah I know that Cassius did that from the beginning :D. I just wondered if they'd changed the recording for the video. :). Just 2 days and we will see it LIVE!!! :mrgreen:
Life is but a journey
Tides are always turning
LennesSL
Silver Member

Post by LennesSL »

dani wrote:Great video and the coloring and everything is very flattering .

Stefan and Ralph are growing up so fast but its nice to see the newer boys. I also did not see Orlando so he may of left between the summer and Oct.
I didn't see Josh in the Vid. But maybe he's hiding behind a bush?? Ben P. is also not there. And Nano-Ben??
Life is but a journey
Tides are always turning
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

Yorkie wrote:Wonder where that was filmed. My first thought was a cemetery (Highbury?) but I'm not so sure now. Also, seems somebody took a comb this time as there are some neat (if identikit) hair do's :lol: Like it a lot.
They are looking very neat and smart.

There is so much more attention to the smaller detail less attention to fancy effects and props. That’s what I like about this, so much more simplistic.

It works really well for me.

Love Cassius's last little part "Dingdongdingdong, that is there song"

- Plato
LennesSL
Silver Member

Post by LennesSL »

paul30003 wrote:
Love Cassius's last little part "Dingdongdingdong, that is there song"

And his little smile after that. SO cute!
Life is but a journey
Tides are always turning
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

Loveeeee the new video!!! Espically how the different shots of the boys change with the beat of the song :D
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

LennesSL wrote:
dani wrote:Great video and the coloring and everything is very flattering .

I didn't see Josh in the Vid. But maybe he's hiding behind a bush?? Ben P. is also not there. And Nano-Ben??

I have to be honest and admit i dont know must of the new young boys.

Maybe some boys could not make as just re-watching and i didnt notice Liam either.

My fav part of the video is

Stefan sing at 135 secs as he is singing the high parts to 140 which i love. We have not see him do that in the live performance's as the camera has never been on him for that part.
The Stefans " Ahs" at the end. He looks like he is trying hard not too laugh :)

Also i think if you took a screen cap at 123 secs Matthew could be Tom Cully. With the hair he looks like a mini Tom for a sec.