The Great Miracle Soundtrack by Mark McKenzie with Libera!!

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Re: The Great Miracle Soundtrack by Mark McKenzie with Liber

Post by fan_de_LoK »

http://www.christiannewswire.com/index. ... seID=17823" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
HOLLYWOOD, Sept. 20, 2011 /Christian Newswire/ -- Movie to Movement (M2M), in partnership with Dos Corazones Films, is proud to announce the release of a stunning new faith-based film, The Greatest Miracle, which will forever change people's understanding of how the spiritual and temporal worlds interact.
[...]
The movie premiers the weekend of Oct. 14, 2011, at select theaters across the nation, and will open for wider release in December 2011.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Hey, Lauren and Lexi, you are fortunate, Chicago is in the list of the selected towns that will host "The Greatest Miracle" on 14th of Octobre ! :)

The two theatres in Chicago are :
AMC Ford City 14
AMC River East 21

http://www.movietomovement.com/en-us/up ... aspx?id=48" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The film poster, English version. I have not found a bigger image yet.

The 13 selected towns for the première :
Cathedral City CA
Chula Vista CA
El Centro CA
Montebello CA
Rancho Cucamonga CA
South Gate CA
Van Nuys CA
Aventura FL
Chicago IL
Norwalk OH
Ontario OH
Green Bay WI
La Crosse WI

Other places will have to wait till December to see the film while hearing Libera singing :)

Here a new trailer, in English :)
[youtube][/youtube]
The crucifixion scene appears to be very moving

I hope a little buzz will emerge about the soundtrack and "Benedictus", it may help the sells of the Christmas album :)
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

That is on my birthday. Shame they got the city and country wrong :lol:
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

I wonder how widespread it will be distributed in the US? Foreign films and foreign cartoons generally don't get widely distributed here, with the exception of some of the more major English productions and Chinese martial arts.
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

The style of the animation looks like a bad computer game :? That's a shame, because the message and the music deserve much better...
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

I agree.........too bad huh..low budget. :(
"The most powerful sound in music is silence..."
LiberAeterna

Post by LiberAeterna »

Hi everyone :),

Just wanted to let everyone know that a 1500 copy limited edition CD of the soundtrack for "The Greatest Miracle" has been announced today by a fellow soundtrack label called BuySoundtrax. It looks like there are a few bonus tracks that were not included on the iTunes version. I have not heard the score yet but everyone who has states that it is one of the most beautiful they have ever heard...of course it would be with Libera singing on it :D ! Here is the link to anyone interested in purchasing a copy. I know I am!

http://buysoundtrax.stores.yahoo.net/grmielgrmior.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Peace and Love
Sing, Sing, Ye Heavenly Choir
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Thank you very much for the information :)
I have ordered one, it's nice to have a physical CD :)

katyafan
Silver Member

Post by katyafan »

i have ordered mine too! i am very excited to get it!!!
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

On the official site opened for the movie http://www.thegreatestmiraclemovie.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, there is some news, information, download, etc.

The poster of the movie can be downloaded, but beware, it's a huge file !
A .jpg file , size 7800 * 11700 pixels ! :mrgreen:

http://www.thegreatestmiraclemovie.com/ ... nglish.zip" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (30MB)
http://www.elgranmilagro.com/Descargas/ ... spanol.zip" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (25 MB)

No mention at all on the poster nor on the site about Libera singing on the soundtrack.

And here again the list of the Towns and the Theatres in the US that will show the film.
Locations have been added for December 9th.
I know a few people in Texas that may be interested ! ;)

OCTOBER 14, 2011
  • California : CATHEDRAL CITY, CHULA VISTA, EL CENTRO, EL MONTE, FONTANA, NORWALK, ONTARIO, OXNARD, SOUTHGATE, VAN NUYS
  • Illinois : CHICAGO
  • Wisconsin : GREEN BAY, LA CROSSE
DECEMBER 9, 2011
  • Arizona : PHOENIX, TUCSON, YUMA
  • California : SACRAMENTO, SALINAS, SAN FRANCISCO, SANTA MARIA
  • Indiana : INDIANAPOLIS
  • N.Y. : BROOKLYN, NEW YORK
  • Texas : BROWNSVILLE, CORPUS CHRISTIE, DALLAS, EL PASO, HOUSTON, LAREDO, SAN ANTONIO
http://www.thegreatestmiraclemovie.com/ ... ur-theatre" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Mark McKenzie hopes about an Oscar for “The greatest miracle” soundtrack ! :)

http://newish.info/41622-mckenzie-trust ... at-miracle" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I don't know if he is already nominated or if it's just a wish he have, but if he could actually win an Oscar for that soundtrack, it would be a tremendous worldwide promotion for Libera :)

But we better do not dream too much, I hardly see the Oscar Academy, American professionals voting for their friends, to choose the soundtrack of a Mexican animated movie, even signed by Mark McKenzie. :roll: (I hope I'm wrong ;))
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

He's quite bullish isn't he? Well the soundtrack deserves an Oscar in my oppinion, the quality is superb throughout. I think the animation may find it a much tougher challenge to trump in the special effects/CGI catagory? Maybe we've all been spoilt by the likes of Avartar, Toy Story etc...

Al Kestra interviewed Mark McKenzie and the producer Pablo Barroso on his afternoon show, you can download here
http://avemariaradio.net/archive2/2011/ ... 1010_1.mp3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; It's about 40mins in. Libera get briefly referenced and I've attached the short clips to this post. (edit: well I tried, but it came back and said the extension wma is not allowed)
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
Szepilona
Silver Member

Post by Szepilona »

It is an amazing soundtrack and not just because Libera's in it! (Though that does help :D ) It's my kind of soundtrack; pretty but with meaning!
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

Ok, now I need to hear the whole soundtrack..!!! :)
"The most powerful sound in music is silence..."
mokkmonster

Post by mokkmonster »

fan_de_LoK wrote:Mark McKenzie hopes about an Oscar for “The greatest miracle” soundtrack ! :)

I don't know if he is already nominated or if it's just a wish he have, but if he could actually win an Oscar for that soundtrack, it would be a tremendous worldwide promotion for Libera :)
The boys should be able to leed a normal life and continue to have so much fun in what they are doing. Too much public attention might change that finally. So I'm not sure if an Oscar might help them.

In fact I think it's not wrong that they are touring other continents, that might give them some chance
of peace at home. There are already a lot of us enthusiasts around. I' got to admit that I'm very excited and would not ever have expected that to happen.

So perhaps let's wait some more time with an Oscar for now ;)