The Great Miracle Soundtrack by Mark McKenzie with Libera!!

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

alcesalcesobservator
Silver Member

Re: The Great Miracle Soundtrack by Mark McKenzie with Libera!!

Post by alcesalcesobservator »

It's very beautiful and and TDL has a stunning voice. Though the original short version has a stronger instrumentation-- I hear trumpets and kettle drums, and I miss them in this arraignment.
chris17

Post by chris17 »

I'm very impressed! Tom nailed the solo, and I absolutely love the new section with the high notes. :D
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

I had no problem listening in here as well. It was magnificent.
Liesma

Post by Liesma »

Greetings to everyone! I see, that here, in this topic, has been quite quiet for a while. But recently (maybe month or little bit more ago), I found this movie in English! Previously I was able to whatch original (Spanish) version, from which I didn`t understand anything, okay - maybe only from animation I understood, what`s happening there. So it was great surprise and joy to understand everything from this movie!

To be honest, animation isn`t the best - I didn`t like, how they drew people, but music was so beautiful! So, the best parts from this movie for me was - music and the storyline.
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

Liesma wrote: <span title="Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:18 pm">5 years ago</span> Greetings to everyone! I see, that here, in this topic, has been quite quiet for a while. But recently (maybe month or little bit more ago), I found this movie in English! Previously I was able to whatch original (Spanish) version, from which I didn`t understand anything, okay - maybe only from animation I understood, what`s happening there. So it was great surprise and joy to understand everything from this movie!

To be honest, animation isn`t the best - I didn`t like, how they drew people, but music was so beautiful! So, the best parts from this movie for me was - music and the storyline.
Definitely a touching story.
bamboo
Silver Member

Post by bamboo »

JimmyRiddle wrote: <span title="Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:08 pm">13 years ago</span> Here's a YouTube upload of (I think) the beginning of the album and you can hear the Libera boys at 10:50

[youtube][/youtube]

This is just part of their contribution, but I can't find anything more on Youtube.
Can't seem to find any other post on this topic that has YouTube links to the songs other than Benedictus Deus. So here are the rest:

Offerings -
I Miss You -
Ultimate Love -