Libera 360 website suspended

Fanblogs and Fansites about Libera

Moderator: Moderators

Keekii

Post by Keekii »

I'm not sure if I have the right address for the website, is it 'libera360.com'? Since I got to know Libera (dec 2010) I haven't been able to view this site at all, but the weird thing is that Google images show results from the site, but I can't view them, quite annoying :(
music4

Post by music4 »

I was one of only two administrators for Libera 360. Jon has been having a lot of problems this year and I would not be surprise to see the site gone forever. He lost his job and could not continue to pay for theweb service. He also works with the youth in being a coach. I still keep contact once in a while through emails and will report back with any news regarding his website. The only good news he saved all his information from his website if he choose to bring it back to life in the future!
irishoreo
Gold Member

Re:

Post by irishoreo »

music4 wrote:I was one of only two administrators for Libera 360. Jon has been having a lot of problems this year and I would not be surprise to see the site gone forever. He lost his job and could not continue to pay for theweb service. He also works with the youth in being a coach. I still keep contact once in a while through emails and will report back with any news regarding his website. The only good news he saved all his information from his website if he choose to bring it back to life in the future!

Hopefully things work out for his benefit in the long run, period.
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Re: Libera 360 website suspended

Post by Rebecca (: »

It's back up! :D
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Awesome, I never got round to joining when it was up before and had always been curious what people were so enthusiastic about. Now I can find out :)
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Hmm, I created an account, logged in, and all I get now is a blank screen :S Anyone else had this problem?
worshipper28
Silver Member

Post by worshipper28 »

Yes have the same problem.heb eerst mijn pawoord nagegaan maar het ligt aan de website
printen

Post by printen »

Did not had any problem with my old password and login-name. had geen probleem met mijn oude wachtwoord en inlognaam.
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Oops - wanted to try again but it seems to be offline...
worshipper28
Silver Member

Post by worshipper28 »

Today it was okay . Libera 360 Excepted my old name and password
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Okay this is frustrating... I try to log in and all I get is a message that my account is blocked or not validated. So I go back to the e-mail with the validation link and click on that and all I get is that same message. When I try to retrieve my password it says that no account on my e-mail exists! And everywhere I go I get this annoying red field telling me my login was denied because my account is blocked or not validated :evil: Gotta go now, hope to make a new account later tonight or tomorrow and hopefully things will run smooth after that. If not, I'll just watch the site and not be active.
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

I think its a big mistake to relaunch a website that is almost unusable, members are getting frustrated and will eventually loose interest. as you are maartendas
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
dearmadine
Silver Member

Post by dearmadine »

Seems like I'm not the only one experiencing log-in problem on Libera 360 :roll:
BEAUTIFUL STRANGERS*
http://dearmadine.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

dearmadine wrote:Seems like I'm not the only one experiencing log-in problem on Libera 360 :roll:

Seems I'm logged in all the time and can't log out............haha. I'm sure many of the bugs will be worked out soon though.....
"The most powerful sound in music is silence..."
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Well, that does it :evil: Made an account, couldn't log in, got an e-mail from their webmaster who would set me up again, they did, it worked, I set up my profile, looked around a bit, sent some friend requests, next thing I knew when I tried to log in again I absolutely couldn't. Using the "forgot my password" option didn't work either. All gates closed. I contacted their webmaster again, took a while to get back to me, I RE-sent (!) them my details, and haven't heard from them since (this was over a week ago but I can understand they are busy with the tour arrangements). But still - I think I'll just stick to Dreams here. No use trying to get active on 360 for me I'm afraid...