Libera 360 website suspended

Fanblogs and Fansites about Libera

Moderator: Moderators

music4

Libera 360 website suspended

Post by music4 »

Is another Libera website fan base closing down? I have helped over the years with my good friend Jon and I noticed his website has been suspended. The last time I spoke with him he was having money issue with running his website. Hopefully he can get back on his feet.
paul
Site Admin

Maybe I can help

Post by paul »

Maybe I could help.

I could offer 200 Mb of free space to host the website on.

That would include:

Hosting of the .com
2 Email addresses
PHP & mysql
ftp access

If he is intrested PM me and ill forward my email address to you.
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
liberainchicago

Libera360 suspended

Post by liberainchicago »

I've had a lot of trouble getting onto Libera360 for quite sometime and tried a few days ago and got the suspension message. This is a nice website and I hope those who ran it are doing ok and I wish them well.
lucyjubilate

Post by lucyjubilate »

Yes, I love this site too. Pity it's suspended.
But I googled and found a Libera360 Philippines... http://www.libera360ph.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Anyone know is this the new site?
chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

lucyjubilate wrote:Yes, I love this site too. Pity it's suspended.
But I googled and found a Libera360 Philippines... http://www.libera360ph.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hi Lucy. Libera360ph is not a new site but somehow a "branch". Since the main 360 site is having difficulties from exceeding the bandwidth, the webmaster decided to create "mini sites" for different countries and even libera members.
Sue
Silver Member

Post by Sue »

chix wrote:
Hi Lucy. Libera360ph is not a new site but somehow a "branch". Since the main 360 site is having difficulties from exceeding the bandwidth, the webmaster decided to create "mini sites" for different countries and even libera members.
O, where can I see which mini-sites does exist? Do I search my country?
lucyjubilate

Post by lucyjubilate »

chix wrote:
Thanks for the reply! Now I see it. I really miss the old 360 site, hope it will come back someday and I appreciate the hard work of the webmasters very much. :)
Libera73
Silver Member

Post by Libera73 »

i know! i went to check it the other day, and it was down.. i thought it was just my computer.
i hope the website come back up, it was a privellage to look at it.
:D
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

Yeah that sux.....
Libera73
Silver Member

Post by Libera73 »

hey smphonica7. its bec from youtube :D (forward523)
:D
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

I really hope the site will be back up and runing soon!! It's a shame it was suspended :(
Libera73
Silver Member

Post by Libera73 »

it is a real shame. if i had money i would help to put the website back up :(
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

Libera73 wrote:it is a real shame. if i had money i would help to put the website back up :(
Yeah.......it was really a great site......If I had the money I would too....but if I had the money I would probably donate it to Libera, cost them 13000 U.S. dollars for their last tour in the states....and their ticket prices were so cheap....but it's sad 360 is down...I was actually a featured member on there....
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

symphonica7 wrote:
Libera73 wrote:it is a real shame. if i had money i would help to put the website back up :(
Yeah.......it was really a great site......If I had the money I would too....but if I had the money I would probably donate it to Libera, cost them 13000 U.S. dollars for their last tour in the states....and their ticket prices were so cheap....but it's sad 360 is down...I was actually a featured member on there....
i was a memebr too on libera 360 and fans all wyas did suchs a good job of shring there videos being friends and we ues to have a chat room in the websiet and i mmiss it too becues with out 360 will not be the same libera fans are so honord to be on that siet
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

symphonica7 wrote:
Any amount however small would be usefull to them, I had a few GBP £ left on my prepay mastercard, so I donated it, I have got so much out of there music, I feel I owe them that, after all the Libera boys do it for free, and even with ticket, CD and DVD sales, they struggle, my fear is money will run out and they will not be able to continue :(

I'm lucky and am in full time work, so a regular donation will be made from me.

I would hope that any dedicated fan will donate however much as they can afford ;)

You sent a payment of £5.00 GBP to JustGiving (help@justgiving.net)

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.
Merchant
JustGiving
help@justgiving.net
Instructions to merchant
You haven't entered any instructions.

Description Unit price Qty Amount
Donation to Libera through JustGiving
5.00 GBP 1 5.00 GBP
Subtotal 5.00 GBP
Total £5.00 GBP
Payment £5.00 GBP
Charge will appear on your credit card statement as 'PAYPAL *JUSTGIVING'
Payment sent to help@justgiving.net
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato