Moderator: Moderators

paopao

Post by paopao »

LOL
libera36

Post by libera36 »

paopao wrote:Image
LOL
:lol: I saw that! Ironically enough, about 3 years ago, Justin Bieber posted a comment on a video of Libera's performance on When Will I Be Famous saying he'd never heard boys sing like that before and that he was a singer too. :lol:
lacrymosa2
Silver Member

Post by lacrymosa2 »

libera36 wrote:
LOL
:lol: I saw that! Ironically enough, about 3 years ago, Justin Bieber posted a comment on a video of Libera's performance on When Will I Be Famous saying he'd never heard boys sing like that before and that he was a singer too. :lol:
Question of the matter is, is he the real Justin Bieber? Anyone can put their names down like that.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

lacrymosa2 wrote:
libera36 wrote:
LOL
Question of the matter is, is he the real Justin Bieber? Anyone can put their names down like that.
Well, I sincerely doubt that the comment on the blog was actually Justin Bieber, but the comment on the YouTube video was definitely him, because it was from his personal channel "kidrauhl".
lacrymosa2
Silver Member

Post by lacrymosa2 »

libera36 wrote:
lacrymosa2 wrote:
libera36 wrote:
Well, I sincerely doubt that the comment on the blog was actually Justin Bieber, but the comment on the YouTube video was definitely him, because it was from his personal channel "kidrauhl".
Roger that. I have never seen the comment on the YouTube video so I cannot comment.
chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

lacrymosa2 wrote:
libera36 wrote:
lacrymosa2 wrote: Question of the matter is, is he the real Justin Bieber? Anyone can put their names down like that.
Roger that. I have never seen the comment on the YouTube video so I cannot comment.
I saw that comment on youtube about a year ago. :) Anyhoo, I also doubt that the comment on their blog now is Justin Bieber.
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

after thinkin bout it....anybody else besides me think that it was Liam who talked about the food portion of the blog? He is an apparent bottomless pit after all...
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

I'll take any of the Libera boys over Justin Bieber any day... though I do have Justin Bieber's songs in my iPod. :) Hahaha! Anyway, I've always thought of him as this generation's Aaron Carter. :)
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

irishoreo wrote:after thinkin bout it....anybody else besides me think that it was Liam who talked about the food portion of the blog? He is an apparent bottomless pit after all...
Either Liam or JB. I remember during the first US tour all JB could talk about were our milkshakes.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

Nikki178 wrote:I'll take any of the Libera boys over Justin Bieber any day... though I do have Justin Bieber's songs in my iPod. :) Hahaha! Anyway, I've always thought of him as this generation's Aaron Carter. :)
Lord yes, I'm sorry I'm a Beiber Hater, i just cannot stand him, he gives Canadians a bad name! I can't even say that I have him on my sony walkman mp3 because i cannot stand him that much!

Tom, very true about the milkshakes almost forgot about that
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou
paopao

Post by paopao »

it's interesting to see your reactions guys, i could only LOL at that post.. i'm not a fan of Bieber, but i admit at times, there's a particular song that makes me do a little dance haha :oops: (forgot the song title tho :P ), but having his songs in mp3 player / iPod is just not my cup of tea. and if i'm asked to choose, i would definitely choose Libera's music over his.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

I wonder if Tom's in a quandry about his options with the material he's posted on mypace and the number of hits he's got. He must look at Justin Bieber and think he's only 15, and look what's he done. Despite what you think of him, he is a global best-selling star.

Does Tom strike while the iron's hot now, or wait until his schooling is over and attempt something into his late teens?

Justin Bieber's style and voice is aimed squarely at the young teen girl market, were already Tom's voice and material is showing a lot more maturity and may gain wider appeal across many age ranges.
paopao

Post by paopao »

JimmyRiddle wrote:I wonder if Tom's in a quandry about his options with the material he's posted on mypace and the number of hits he's got. He must look at Justin Bieber and think he's only 15, and look what's he done. Despite what you think of him, he is a global best-selling star.

Does Tom strike while the iron's hot now, or wait until his schooling is over and attempt something into his late teens?

Justin Bieber's style and voice is aimed squarely at the young teen girl market, were already Tom's voice and material is showing a lot more maturity and may gain wider appeal across many age ranges.
ah, i forgot that Tom is roughly the same age as Justin Bieber.. could be like what you've said Jimmy, he might have been 'motivated' to post his own music after witnessing the successful career of Justin Bieber, but..in order to be like Justin, he's got to get wider exposure, YouTube seems the perfect choice though Myspace is good for musicians. and i agree with you on Tom's voice being more mature that Bieber's, i can't believe Justin is already 15 yet his voice still sounds so young. :?: :roll:
libera36

Post by libera36 »

paopao wrote:it's interesting to see your reactions guys, i could only LOL at that post.. i'm not a fan of Bieber, but i admit at times, there's a particular song that makes me do a little dance haha :oops: (forgot the song title tho :P ), but having his songs in mp3 player / iPod is just not my cup of tea. and if i'm asked to choose, i would definitely choose Libera's music over his.
Same here. I wouldn't call myself a fan of his music but I do listen to a couple of his songs occasionally.
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

Justin is actually 16, only 2 months older than Tom...but Justins voice is starting its stages of maturing which means his "baby sounding ::gag::" voice is on its way out so he may just lose his target demographic which he obtained with his current voice. Like it or not at least for america, American Girls can change their minds pretty damn fast.
Deshaun(day-shawn!)