Website Chorale-Libera

Fanblogs and Fansites about Libera

Moderator: Moderators

jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Website Chorale-Libera

Post by jennaluvspbr »

hello fans i have fond a new libera websiet and it looks really cool and i hope my be some of you will love it its http://www.chorale-libera.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and there is videos and where the boys will be touring at its a good web siet so i hope you can tell me what you all thank and april is here and libera is comeing to california on the 19th i hope you are all excied and have anice time in the usa as will see you at the consrt in april 19th from jenna
kjackson83

Re: libera

Post by kjackson83 »

jennaluvspbr wrote:hello fans i have fond a new libera websiet and it looks really cool and i hope my be some of you will love it its http://www.chorale-libera.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and there is videos and where the boys will be touring at its a good web siet so i hope you can tell me what you all thank and april is here and libera is comeing to california on the 19th i hope you are all excied and have anice time in the usa as will see you at the consrt in april 19th from jenna
C'est bon--although I speak almost NO French. Thanks for sharing!
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Re: libera

Post by jennaluvspbr »

kjackson83 wrote:
jennaluvspbr wrote:hello fans i have fond a new libera websiet and it looks really cool and i hope my be some of you will love it its http://www.chorale-libera.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and there is videos and where the boys will be touring at its a good web siet so i hope you can tell me what you all thank and april is here and libera is comeing to california on the 19th i hope you are all excied and have anice time in the usa as will see you at the consrt in april 19th from jenna
C'est bon--although I speak almost NO French. Thanks for sharing!
will its nice to sher i dot get to post much all the time and i dot come on this siet much so i try all i can to come more if people are posting something like news or picuters then i come i look from my blackberry phone all the time so i keep my eyes on it a lot with fans and friends as will from jenna
worshipper28
Silver Member

Post by worshipper28 »

Today march 4 saterday libera safely arrived in Tokyo there wil be a cheap extra concert on 11 ,Young people from pre school even can inside for free!
http://translate.google.com/translate?p" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... ry_state0=
paopao

Post by paopao »

that's nice! japanese fans should not miss this chance and bring their children along..
worshipper28
Silver Member

Post by worshipper28 »

Dennis the holder of the swedish fansite: http://www.libera.angelvoices.se" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
had the oppertunity to give a intervieuw for the radio,in Swedish,but its nice to listen also to 2 songs from Libera
http://www.libera.angelvoices.se/musik/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... w-clip.mp3
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Wow, they are already there?? Cool! I can't wait to read reviews of the concerts... I am feeling quite impatient =D
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Yes, it will be good to hear about their new concert setlist. I wonder if 'How can I keep from singing' will be included, with Josh having opening solo. Shame about Tom not going though :(
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Yeah, it is... I hope they add "How Can I Keep From Singing"! Maybe we will see some clips and behind the scenes videos... I wish they did more of those! And I wonder who will sing the solo on You Were There? I don't think they could not have it in the concert, since they basically promoted the song in Japan. And I wonder if Sam Leggett will sing his solo on Sanctus??
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

When is there first concert , is it Monday?

I really wanna know the playlist even tho i wont be there, also want to know soloests.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Yeah, me too! They have concerts on the 6th, 8th, 9th and a charity concert on the 11th. And then, its off to the US, I guess (haha, that rhymes :D ) for their concerts on the 16th and the 19th. I also heard a rumor that they were performing somewhere on Easter Sunday, a church in Japan, but I don't knonw...
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

libera36 wrote:Yeah, me too! They have concerts on the 6th, 8th, 9th and a charity concert on the 11th. And then, its off to the US, I guess (haha, that rhymes :D ) for their concerts on the 16th and the 19th. I also heard a rumor that they were performing somewhere on Easter Sunday, a church in Japan, but I don't knonw...
So they have a concert tomorrow then woot :)

How far ahead are they on time to us????????
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Ummm... depends where you are! Beijing is 12 hrs after me and I live in the same time zone as Washington D.C...... so, about 12 hrs?? Something like that?? I'm not good with time zones.... :D
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

libera36 wrote:Ummm... depends where you are! Beijing is 12 hrs after me and I live in the same time zone as Washington D.C...... so, about 12 hrs?? Something like that?? I'm not good with time zones.... :D
LoL im in the u.k so guessing they must be about 8 hours ahead then
Digs
Silver Member

Post by Digs »

dani wrote:
libera36 wrote:Ummm... depends where you are! Beijing is 12 hrs after me and I live in the same time zone as Washington D.C...... so, about 12 hrs?? Something like that?? I'm not good with time zones.... :D
LoL im in the u.k so guessing they must be about 8 hours ahead then
Yes Tokyo is 8 hrs ahead of London and 14 hrs ahead of Chicago.
"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything."
Plato